Chapter 19

*Third Person Pov*

She felt him opening the doors and walking inside the room like every day. But still she didn't turn away from the window.

It is not at all done. He is pretty late today, and she doesn't know what to even think of it.

Is this marriage is also becoming like the first one? Like him completely staying away from home and me.

What should I tell to stop this and start new?

When he walked inside the room and saw her looking outside the window. She didn't even turn when he made a sound, but putting his belt on the table.

He cleared his throat, but still she didn't turn towards me. Why does she always look outside the window like her? He thought, looking down.

Is this marriage is also becoming like the first one? Her being slowly getting distant and all. It is not good for them, and he needs to say something.

He glanced at his wife and calmly said, "I know you love him, but I think it would be better for us to start our life together immediately."

She turned back to look at her husband and said, "I know you love her, but I think it is time for us to start our new life and forget everything."

They both finally said the things which they wanted to say for a long time, but the only difference is they didn't say to the people they thought they would during that "long" time.

They actually uttered those words to the people who became their New Beginning...

"And I don't love him by the way." She added, and he frowned.

"I too don't love her." He said walking near her and making her frown this time.

"Then why are you coming home so late. I wanted to ask every day, but I didn't thinking it is not my right to ask." She said.

"You are my wife. So of course you have the right to ask, and the reason is because I took the extra duty after divorce. And that is why I reach home pretty late everyday." He explained, and she nodded understanding.

"Why are you always looking outside the window?" he asked back.

"What's wrong in that?" She asked.

"No! But I always get a feeling that you look like that regretting this and want to have everything back like the way it is or even missing him." He replied.

"Oh, no! From here the view is really nice, and in the evening cool air enters the room. So I stand here and stare outside. There is no big theory behind it." She said shaking her head.

"Oh!" he mumbled, and they both chuckled.

"I know I didn't do anything to make this marriage work, but from today onwards I will try." She said, and he felt happy to hear it.

"And I will do the same because I too didn't do anything at all." He said, and she nodded.

"So I have a small plan you see. And I hope it is not silly." She said looking everywhere feeling it as silly now thinking about it.

"Sure! Let's hear it professor." He said shrugging with a smile.

"Ok! Just be completely honest with me whether you are ok with it or not. Don't butter up your actual thoughts. From these few hours, I am thinking about it and I don't know clearly about it how it works and all." She started rambling, and he stopped her placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Shh... just tell me." He said, and she nodded sighing.

Without saying any word, she closed the gap between them and mumbled "Step 1." And then hugged him suddenly making him stun.

"Step 2 is in your hands." She mumbled, still hugging him tightly.

He smiled and hugged her back saying, "Step 2."

They both stood like that hugging each other tightly and suddenly chuckled the way they are doing it but it seemed fun.

After some time, they released each other, but she didn't move away. She smiled and said, "Step 3."

He looked at her confused, but she leaned forward and kissed his cheek for a few seconds, making him get a smile on his face and moved back smiling.

"Step 4 then." He said and leaned towards her and kissed her cheek making her blush a little.

"You are a great student." She said when he moved back.

"How did you get this in your mind in the first place?" he asked holding her hand.

"Few days back there was this important topic which no one understands so I dissected it into steps. And they all understood when I explained one step after the other. Our life is also in difficult mode right, so I remembered it and decided to do like this." She replied, and he nodded.

"I will go and freshen up. Did you have your dinner?" He asked, walking towards the cupboard.

"No! I was waiting for you, like every day." She replied.

"You wait for me everyday?" he asked her shocked.

"Yeah! Did you forget that we eat together?" She asked him confused.

"I didn't! But I thought... I..." He trailed off thinking, he is nothing but stupid to think for some stupid reason for it.

So he completely walked near her and hugged her tightly, making her stun for a second, but he immediately left her smiling and then walked inside the washroom to freshen up.

"What just happened?" She mumbled to herself and waited for him.

When he came outside the washroom, together they walked outside, and she slowly held his hand, making him hold her hand in return.

They had their dinner and walked inside the room after having a good chat. He lay on the bed, and she stood on her side of the bed staring at him.

She cleared her throat and got on it, but moved towards him not laying on her side, making him look at her in confusion.

She slowly moved his right hand to spread it on the bed, and she calmly lay down, placing her head on his heartbeat mumbling "Step 5."

"Step 6." He mumbled back and held her in his arms pulling her more into his hug.

"This is just so silly. How did I even get this idea?" She asked herself chuckling.

"But this is cute too." He mumbled and kissed her forehead, making her close her eyes with a smile on the face.

She placed her hand around his waist and snuggled more into his hug. They both drifted off into sleep not losing the grip on each other.

--------------------------------------------------

so finally the prologue and i hope the steps are ok...

Guys plz let me know the views regarding this..

How is the chap??

Comment plz and vote...

ps- guys if any one of you saw anyone copying my works plz let me know if you can... like pretty plz... my brain really gets occupy with all these stories so i dont want someone else to come and just snatch it with a snap so plz... i will not report them dont worry.. i will just ask them to remove it... so let me know :)