Prologue

This story is not meant to be taken seriously. 

;) 

----

The day was very hot and stifling. Two fanatical science students were slaving away on a new science experiment that they had been working on since the school year had started in an empty science classroom. There were only a few weeks until the school broke up for the summer holidays and the two students needed to finish their science experiment.

"Hurry up! We need to finish this experiment without fail, otherwise our plan will not be executed in time!" shouted one of the science students. His name was Harward the Holy and he was one of the smartest students in the ever famous Lameton School. He was very skinny and wore glasses that slipped off his caramel nose every now and again when he got too impatient. His plan for the science experiment did not hold any evil intentions...in fact, it was one of the lamest plans he had ever come with...he just wanted to get more  credit for his science GCSE than the rest of his science class.

The other science student was a hyperactive, geeky-looking boy by the name of Randal Gill. He was Harward the Holy's sidekick and he wanted to please him very badly because he wanted to prove himself as a worthy scientist.

The experiment was almost done. Harward the Holy's eyes shone with excitement. His heartbeat accelerated as the experiment began to fizz and bubble as he added the final ingredient to it.

"Almost done, master," whispered Randal and tears of pride and accomplishment began to flow out of his beady black eyes. Harward the Holy began to laugh.

"THIS IS MY MOMENT," He yelled, thrusting his hands up in the air, "THIS IS THE MOMENT WHEN I FINALLY GET TWO MORE MARKS THAN EVERYONE IN MY SCIENCE CLASS. THIS IS THE MOMENT WHEN I, HARWARD THE HOLY, BECOME...INVINCIBLE!" 

But suddenly the science experiment exploded everywhere and Harward the Holy ran out of the room. Unfortunately, Randal was not as lucky and the experiment splattered all over him. He waited for imminent death but nothing happened. He sighed in relief although he was now covered from head to toe in green, sticky goo.

"This is disgusting," he muttered. Randal felt strange, though and it felt like something had entered his body and was now beginning to consume him. He shook the feeling off and walked out of the classroom so that he could wash away all the sticky goo from himself.

Little did he know he would be the cause for a typical day in Lameton school...

Or rather...

The opposite of a typical day.

--------