Chapter Thirteen

I can hear the birds chirping outside my window, meaning morning has arrived much to my dismay. I role to the side trying to avoid the suns blinding rays and stretch, an unattractive yawn escaping my lips as I try to get comfortable for a few minutes since neither of the kids have woken up yet. My palm lands on something smooth and warm making me cuddle to it, definitely not ready to leave my bed just yet.

"Mhmm." I sigh contently with a lazy smile etching on my lips. As I'm drifting back to sleep I feel something heavy lands on my waist, wrapping itself around me and pulls me closer to the unidentified warmth.

"Morning corazon." A husky voice greats inches from my ear with warm air caressing my cheeks. I slowly open my eyes to the brightness illuminating my room once again and see his face inches from mine. His eyes are shining due to the morning sun making them more light blue with a hint of silver in them. His brown hair was sticking in different directions, making him look like he's modeling for a bed commercial or a scene out of a chick flick while I on the other hand probably look like I've been run over by a bus, stomped by a mob of elephants and then having a birds nest on my head.

"Good morning." I smile, pulling the covers higher to hide me. I can hear his chuckle as the mattress shifts. I feel something heavy hovering over me as the bed dips around me from new weight on it. I don't dare move as I try to make out his figure waiting there as if I'd throw the blanket off anytime soon.

"Isaac?" I call from under the sheets. All I get is a hum as response from him.

"Are you on top of me?" I question, not daring to uncover my face yet. I can feel the bed shaking from his quiet laughter and wait for him to finish and give me the confirmation I knew would be given.

"Maybe." I can just hear the smirk on his face. I slowly peel the blanket off an inch to peak my eye up and spot him hovering over me, his knees on either side of my waist and his forearms on either side of my face with his an inch away, way closer than I expected! How can someone look this good so early in the morning!

"What are you doing?" I ask him, covering my face once again with the blanket before its yanked off abruptly, exposing my naked face to him and the chilly air swirling in my room.

"Why are you hidding?" He asks, ignoring my own question with an arched eyebrow. I couldn't help but bite my lip, stopping a smile from taking over my face.

We stay like that, just looking at each other with no barriers. His eyes are studying every inch of me,as if making sure not to miss any small detail no matter how tiny it may be. As I watch him and flashback to last night slowly creep into my head.

After dinner we went out to a park where he pulled out blanket, sweatpants and sweater for me and we just laid there, talking about anything and everything and feeding the somehow perfectly sweet fruits to each other as we play 20 questions even though it was way past 20, we just didn't want the night to end our perfect moment.

It was nice, being able to star gaze with him and just get to know about him more and his life instead of just hearing gossip about it, but of course like anything amazing we all to soon in my opinion had decided to call it a night and drove back home where the kids and guys were all sound asleep.

What is truly funny was that we had found Tyler and Jared cuddling so closely, we decided to take pictures before waking the guys up and send them in their way after thanking them for the favor. I decided I will made them all food as a thank you for the amazing free time before Luke and Jared left and head on home. Nick and Caleb decided to stay over and Rock paper scissored to decide who got the blow up mattress and who got the couch.