✩2✩

The Next Day

*Yawn~* I stretch my arms and sit up on my bed. I better get ready for school. I go brush my teeth and wash my face. I look in the mirror. Good, my face isn't bloated today, so I don't need to wear my mask. I wear my uniform and head for school. Eomma already left early in the morning. I exit the house and lock the door.

I enter the school and many people didn't recognize me. Probably because I wore my mask the whole day yesterday.

*whisper whisper* "Is that Seoyeon?"| "It can't be right?"| "It is! I recognize those eyes!"

Awkward. I continue heading for my classroom. I enter the room to have the same reaction. I take my seat and look behind me. Jungkook's not here yet... There are quite a bit of people who aren't here yet, but I don't really know their names yet.

I take my book out of my backpack and start reading it.

Jungkook~

I enter the school and walk to my classroom. I go to my seat and there is a girl sitting in front of me that I don't remember seeing, but her eyes are recognizable. Seoyeon?

I tap her shoulder, "Seoyeon?"

"Ne?" She was reading a book. "Eo, Jungkook, you're here."

My eyes widen, "Wah~ You look very different without your mask!"

"Ne. Well, first impression is what people usually remember~"

She was really pretty, I hid my blush as soon as she turned around and continued reading her book.

Seoyeon~

*ring ring* Yes! School's over! I quickly pack my things and head for the door. It's audition day today! I quickly go home and change out of my uniform. I wore a black sweater and black leggings. I grabbed the business card and headed for the address.

I arrive at the building and enter for the auditions. There are a lot of females here. I guess this is casting for a new female trainee. I will take that spot, I nod to myself.

I was up next. *sigh* It all begins here right? I have been practising singing, dancing, and rapping while I was sent abroad to study. I have a high chance right? Unless, there are others who are much better at singing, dancing, and rapping.

My name was called, "Ahn Seoyeon, please come in."

I take a deep breath and enter the room. I bow, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Ahn Seoyeon and I am here to audition for the trainee role. I can speak english, do gymnastics, and play many instruments."

"Which category are you aiming for? Singing, rapping, dancing, or all of the categories?"

"I will be challenging all of the available categories."

"Wow. Well, show us what you've got."

I take another deep breath. I chose to sing "One's Way Back by Naul". I sing with passion. When the song ended, the judges were nodding and speaking amongst themselves. Did I do well?

"You may begin your next category."

I nod. "Ne."

I started rapping and followed with dancing. They told me that I will be able to get the results after they have evaluated everyone else. I went to the waiting area. There were a bunch of other girls there also waiting . Then I heard their whispers.

*whisper whisper* "That girl is very pretty, I'm jealous."| "She's probably going to get the role for her looks..."| "She doesn't seem to have any talent at all, just her looks, pft."