Chapter 11; "That's What I'm Here For."

>***_A/N_***<

I know, I suck. And I'm sorry. I had a surgery yesterday (just a small one to get rid of a mole) so I spent Tuesday worrying and researching, as I've never had a surgery before. I'm trying to jump on a Jacksepticeye fanfic too. It's already written; all I need is a title, so it won't cause a problem with this story. Honestly, I don't think my excuse is very good, but I haven't met The Doctor yet, so I can't time travel back (though I don't know if I even could because I'm writing this and that may count as crossing my own timeline in an unacceptable way). Regardless, here's the chapter.

>***_End Of A/N_***<

No, no Jayy. Don't do that. Not yet, not now. Hunter needs you right now. She's probably been losing her mind like this for nine months, and she's probably doing it again right now. You don't need to make it worse on her. Besides, everything is just fine. You'll be a great father, and if you're not, Hunter will put you in place. I took a deep breath. In and out. In and out. I thought to myself as we got into the car. Hunter sat next to me up front.

"Jayy? Are you alright?" Hunter asked me softly.

"Absolutely honey." I gently rested my hand on her knee. Her breathing still sounded strained. "Are you Hunter?"

"I-..." She took a deep breath. "Think so. That one passed, that's good."

"There you go, just take it easy. I love you, okay?"

"I love you too Jayy."

She took my hand and I squeezed hers three times. I. Love. You. She did the same and I smiled. "There you go angel. Everything's going to be fine. You're all right."

"I am when I'm with you Jayy. Thank you for leveling my head."

"It's no problem, that's what I'm here for."

I took Hunter inside and they checked us into a room, saying a doctor would be right with us, meaning he or she won't be in for at least a little bit. That meant I had time to worry.

Great...