Annoying Couple Things

A/N: It's very cliche. and it sucks.

T O N Y

What annoys people about you two the most is that ya'll are very touchy with each other. Everything always leads to a make out session or something, even in public, which causes everyone to gag.
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve is always going to you first before saying a word to anyone about anything. If the world is ending and he's in the same room as the Avengers, he'll go to you and tell you before going back to tell them.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

You two are the couple. The one everyone wants to be but everyone wants to get rid of. You two are the ones that go like "No, you hang up first." causing everyone in sight to roll their eyes.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

Thor values you and your opinion more than anyone else's, so if you ask him to do something he'll gladly do it but if someone else tells him he'll begin to rant about how he is not their maid.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

Clint has these phases where he is just so clingy and ignores everyone else. No one can talk to him unless you say it's okay because he said you had to approve of them, and sometimes you even think it gets out of hand.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

Pietro and you are always out or busy on date nights and stuff like that. Sometimes the Avengers complain about how they need him or you for something important but you two can never make it.
•••••••••••••••

B U C K Y

Bucky and you always share everything with each other. His shirts, your food, etc... but then you don't with anyone else. Everyone always has to remind you two that the other isn't the only one who exists in the world.