A Scottish Name

8 and a half months later

"I love you." Marceline just had to say again.

"I love you more." Bubbline said back.

"I will love you until until times' end."

"And time shall never end," Marceline said before leaning in to kiss the love of her life. The girls kissed for about five seconds before they thought they heard a voice.

"Hello?", the voice asked from the entry of the hotel. "Is anyone here?"

The girls looked at each other with big eyes before running out of the room and into the other room to investigate. They saw someone standing right inside of the front doors. They walked up to the grass man. "Umm, can we help you?" Bonnie asked.

"Yes. Zest, the grass warlock, and Sheeba, the rock witch, have requested to see you girls immediately. You are Bonnibel Bubblegum and Marcelibe Abadeer, correct?"

The girls looked at each other before answering "yes" in unison.

"Right this way, then." The man of grass opened the door and led the girls out of the hotel. "Follow me."

The girls thought it was best to follow his lead until they discovered it was better to do otherwise.

"So...what's this all about?" Marcy asked.

"Zest and Sheeba wanted to surprise you with it. "

"Surprise us with what? And how can we trust you?" Marcy asked in an unforgiving tone, holding Bonnie's hand, ready to run.

"Zest is a grass warlock, no?"

"Umm, yeah...so?" Marcy questioned.

"And, well, I'm made of grass. It should be obvious I'm one of his constituents. "

The girls looked at each other. "Oh, of course, Marceline here was just looking out for my safety and all." Bonnie assured.

The grass man chuckled. "Oh, yes of course. Zest and Sheeba love talking about you two. "

***

"Alright. Here we are. Home sweet temporary home."

The grass man announced that in front of the Ice Castle, as if it was such a cozy, comforting home. Maybe it was for Simon. Then again, Marceline couldn't remember him ever liking the cold.

"I can lead you ladies upstairs, just give me a second here."

'Upstairs?', the girls wondered. They couldn't recall having to use stairs to get inside, they always floated places together.

"Oh, um, I was just gonna float me and her up there," Marcy said, pointing to her girlfriend.

"Just wait there a second," the grass man asked. The girls were about to object when the grass man unfolded himself and turned into grass stairs that led up to the Ice Castle entrance. The girls gasped and smiled with amazement before carefully taking a first step, making sure the grass was safe to step on. After feeling how sturdy he was, the girls ran up the stairs without hesitation.

Upon entering, the man of grass folded himself back together, hopping in behind the young ladies.

"Wow, that was really cool!!" Marceline exclaimed to the man.

"Yeah, what's your name, 'Sir Awesomeness?'" Bonnibel joked.

"It's Sam," he answered "but you can call me Sir Awesomeness if you want. "

The girls laughed. Sam led the girls to Sheeba and Zest's room.

"I bet you trust him now," Bonnie mumbled while shoving her elbow in Marcy's side.