Chapter 11

Jades POV
There is a comic con on at San Diego I can't wait never really been on holiday before the only bad thing is the fact mam came into my room dead early so could get to the airport on time. I'm not a morning person. We were on the plane and to be truthfully honest I was terrified but hoping mam and Sean wouldn't realise. But of course mam did " hey why are you so nervous" i looked at her "I've never been on a plane before" she smiled at me kissed my forehead and said " it'll be fine go to sleep and when you wake up well be there" I nodded and rested my head on her shoulder and within seconds I was asleep.

Lanas POV
I hated to see Jade so scared but when she fell asleep on my shoulder she relaxed instantly. Sean was sitting at the other side of jade. Everyone now knew we were dating as it had been 3 months. He took hold of my hand and asked if I was alright I nodded but I knew Jade was going to be overwhelmed with the crowds at the comic con. When we got there we were took to the hotel and as I imagined it was crowded with people who were shouting mine and Sean's name also as I expected Jade clung to Sean nervous of all the people around her I kissed her forehead told her everything would be ok and to go inside and wait. She nodded and went inside while we signed people's things and took photos.

Jades POV
I hated this far too many people looking at us last time I was at a comic con i wasn't Lana parrillas daughter I was just another fan who want autographs and photos. Where are they, they have been ages. A figure suddenly approached me and says " hello it's been awhile" I gasp

Sean POV 
I've finished signing and taking photos but Lana hasn't so I go over give her a kiss which sends the crowd into a whistles and other stuff and I tell I'm going to find Jade and make sure she's okay. When I finally get into the hotel doors I see Jade sitting on the seats with an older man standing next to her talking I rush over " hey Jade are you ok, who are you" the man turns around and says " just talking to the young Lady trying to get her to answer some questions but she's not co-operating so I'm just gonna leave see you soon Jade" he walks away muttering stuff under his breath when he's gone Jade starts to cry I hug her and say " what's the matter did he hurt you" she shakes her head and replies with two words and I understood why she was crying " he's back".

Sorry it's short hope it was ok though. 💖