Chapter 11: Died

It is like 3am, and school begins in 17 days uuuuuuugh.

I'm gonna be a junior though yay.

Hate highschool though.

Hate school in general.

Christ, this chapter though.

That's all.

Be cool.

Love y'all ❤

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Odia's POV:

This day, was the day the whole game got shaken up, the day I found out what family is, but most importantly...

Today was the day I died.

----

"HE KISSED YOU?!" Reita stood up, making the entire coffee shop flinch at his booming voice.

"Fuck, Reita, sit down. Chill." I scolded, "It meant nothing."

He scoffed as he took his seat, "You described a scene out of some shoujo manga. How can you think it meant nothing?"

I stirred my coffee as I sighed, "Because I know him. Kyoya may be the definition of emotionally incompetent, but he's a cunning man. I've never seen him not go to drastic measures for a prize." I retorted.

"But your history-"

"Is just that. It's history, and a shitty one at that. Yes, the kiss sfrewed me up a little at the time, but five minutes later I nearly broke my fingers." I huffed.

"What kind of idiot punches a wall?" Reita chuckled.

"Shut up!" I stuck my tongue out, "Rubro is back in town, and I have a few words to say to him, so I have to get going." I stood up, hot coffee in hand, "Catch you later, dork."

"Wait, before you go, I have to tell you something." His voice turned serious, "He knew about the game, Odia."

I looked down as I tightened my fist, "A part of me knew it. Thank you for telling me." I sighed, "Does he support it?"

Reita hesitantly nodded.

"You're a good friend."

----

"Uh, princess, the king is with his wife now." Hisame held out his arm to block me from the door to my brother's office.

"Hisame. Move." I seethed, "Now."

The man nodded quickly as he stepped aside.

I walked into the office of my brother to see Ginata on his lap, laughing, "Rubro." I spoke up as Ginata jumped.

I had no time to fake a smile. My brother knew about this game, he knew. Did he bother to tell me? No. Did he try to stop it from happening? Of course not.

"Christ, Odia, you startled me." She gasped.

"Hey, Odia, what's up?" Rubro smiled, "Miss your big bro?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I spoke up.

Rubro blinked, "Tell you what?"

"Tell me that my hand in marriage has been made into a fucking game! Tell me that while I was presumed dead bastards twisted my words and you just nodded your idiotic head and smiled?! Why?!" I yelled.

I watched Ginata's face, but it looked guilty rather than shocked, "Odia, please, let me explain."

"You both knew?!" My eyes didn't leave Ginata's.