Chapter 19 - Sweaty Boys

As the day goes by and winds down to an end, I notice how weird Andy has been acting.

I try to figure out what it is, but I can't come up with anything logical.

He can't be jealous, because he's gay.

No, he has never exactly said he was gay, but me and Felicity always assumed because he would talk to us about guys and such. Plus he's never had a girlfriend. At least not while we were friends with him.

So it's not that.

Does he maybe just not like Kian? I mean, everyone has their different opinions about people. Plus he could just be protective over me and he doesn't want Kian to hurt me.

Yeah, that's what it is.

I hope.

About halfway through the day at the beach, Sam came to hang out with us.

Once his eyes landed on Filly, it was like he didn't even care about doing anything else except talking to her.

I talked to him off to the side because I knew he had a girlfriend, but he said that she and him broke up because it was just a stupid fling.

Under a normal circumstance I would be okay with the two of them talking.

But the fact that she and Ricky are also talking just drives me insane.

She acts as if its nothing, but I continue to give her side glances as a warning.

After a while, Sam and Filly take a walk down to the shore, putting their feet in the water. This leaves me sitting on a beach towel all by myself.

I lay down, closing my eyes momentarily before I turn on my side and prop myself up on my elbow, watching the current volleyball game going on.

I see a group of sweaty, shirtless bodies jumping and moving around in the sand. A few guys dive out to bump the volleyball, saving it from hitting the sand. Finally I spot Kian playing a front row, and I watch as he jumps and hits the ball over. I smile and turn away, seeing a familiar person jogging towards me.

I roll my eyes and look away, bracing myself for a whole bunch of annoying.

Jake walks up to me, a cocky smile on his face.

"What do you want?" I grumble.

He holds his hands up in a sign of surrender. "I just wanted to say hi."

I roll my eyes again.

"Hi," I say, not even looking at him.

He gives me an ugly glare before walking away from me.

After a few more minutes, Kian sits next to me, putting his arm around me.

"Ew! Kian!" I laugh. I look at him, shirtless and sweaty as I feel his sweat on my shoulders.

"What's wrong? You don't want me putting my arm around you?" He teases, pulling me even closer to him. I giggle, leaning into him and not even caring about the beads of moisture covering him.

I look up momentarily and see Andy standing between the courts and where Kian and I are sitting, giving a glare in our direction. More like in Kian's direction.

This triggers a thought.

"Kian? Have you talked to Andy?" I ask, looking back at Kian.

"Not really, he gives me dirty looks," he replies, shrugging.

I nod, looking back at Andy who returned to the volleyball court.

What's up with him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another realllly short chapter.

Writing right now is really hard for me because I'm stressed out, I have a huge presentation that I have to prepare for on Monday that could make or brake my final grade, EOCs and AP exams are in the next few weeks and all the finals are also within the next few days.

BUT, I guarantee you there will be chapters, just not long ones.

The long chapters will come in less than 4 weeks. So be prepared!

There may be a long chapter coming up, it just depends if I want to make you guys wait for me to write it.

This chapter leads to the next, which my friends who I've told about what will happen think it will be hilarious.

Which it will be.

So please keep voting!

And commenting! I love those so much:) <3

Y'all are amazing even when I right hardly anything and call it a chapter.

This is why I love you:)

Anyways, there is much more to come! It won't be ending soon!

Love y'all!

(If you didn't know, I'm from Kentucky, so that's why I say y'all a lot)

I'm pretty sure the authors not is longer than the chapter... Sorry

xox -Delilah