They figured it out, faster then we had thought. But nonetheless, they still worked together, just as we wanted them to.

Except they had failed to pass the next phase, by separating outside the dome. Although guards are on their way to get them. We mustn't let them go, not after the success of phase one. There's so much more to learn, to test.

Water has been the most difficult, being the first to leave the other elements.

Earth was unsure about the split up, but unfortunately followed water in her footsteps. We still see some improvement in him, though.

Fire showed great leadership in the dome. He easily figured out what had to be done. We just hope he won't figure out too much, or we can't have him go on, he'd be too dangerous. We would simply get rid of him.

Air has also improved, not thinking they should split up, but also the only one who thought that. She will realize she was right, and will hopefully gain some more confidence.

There's great hope for these four teens, little do they know. They just might help change the world. Now it's time for the next phase...

••••••

Hello!!

I just wanted to say that I posted a new story called "Unfortunate Fame" so it would be awesome if you could check it out!! Chapter 1 is posted :)

Thank you💕