Chapter 80.

HARRY STYLES

The next morning I woke up to the sound of soft breaths on my neck. I looked down to see Ara completely wrapped around my body. I chuckled watching her lips part involuntarily  as her eyes were screwed shut. Not even 12 hours ago those lips were wrapped around me in the most sinful way. I wonder if she'll ever be willing to give me another one? I don't really remember what happened after, it was blurry after I came.

She actually wasn't too bad at it. It was obvious she was new to anything like that and I give her a lot of credit for trying. I came and that's more than what I can say for other blowjobs I had received. Maybe it was her plump lips or just the fact that they had never been wrapped around any other man, but her entire presence was one of the major turn-ons. I felt her stir next to me as she began to regain her conciseness. 

"Good Morning" I said, kissing her forehead.

"Good Morning.." she mumbled, trying to kiss my lips but only getting to my chin.

"Did you like last night?" I asked, listening carefully for her answer.

"Which part?" she smirked making me laugh and bit my lip.

"I know I did.." I cheekily said making her break a smile and rest her head on my shoulder.

"I was afraid you would want sëx after all of that..." she said making my eyebrows furrow.

"No.. not yet" I smirked making her playfully roll her eyes.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought" she said.

"Did I taste good?" I teased, making her scrunch her nose.

"Not really" she teased making me playfully growl and attack her neck with kisses. Her laugh echoed through the room as she gasped for breath.. "Fine, Fine it wasn't that bad!" she squealed making me laugh.

"It better be.." I teased, smacking her ass.

"I have to go to the bathroom" she stated, throwing the covers off her and getting off the bed.

I watched her ass jiggle as she walked to the bathroom door before she slipped inside and closed the door. She is so fücking hot and the fact that she doesn't even realize it makes her even more desirable. Sometimes I wonder how any of the American boys kept their hands off of her, I know for a fact that I cannot and probably will not. She has caused me more boners in the past two months, that I care to fücking admit.

I pushed the covers off me and sat up against the pillow. Morning wood is a fücking bïtch and I really hope Arabella doesn't think I'm just some fücking horny teenage boy. Maybe if I hadn't taken my boxers off in the middle of the night, it would be a lot easier to hide it, but there's no point trying now. If anything it may get a rise out of her and I love when she gets flustered and embarrassed.

The bathroom door slowly opened and Arabella stepped out looking solemnly at the ground. I furrowed my eyebrows as she walked over to the bed and carefully sat on it. She toyed with her fingers as a distraction.

"You okay?" I asked, my nerves going into overdrive.

"Uhm, uh.. yeah.. I just have to uhm.. go to the store later.." she said, whispering out the last part.

"Why?" I asked, wishing she would just fücking look at me.

"I need a few things.." she whispered making me become inpatient.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"I just uhm.. it's nothing really just-" she began.

"Arabella" I said sternly making her jump but finally look up. "What's wrong?" I asked.