{Chapter Seven}

Short chapter, sorry!

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Seven}

We both stare at each other, our brown eyes connected in a heated stare. Blood is dripping down my arm, onto the floor. My legs are shaky and my whole body is freezing, as I'm still only in my matching black, lacy undergarments.

Suddenly, my legs buckle and I crumble to the floor, my breaths coming out hard. My mate crouches down next to me, as I lean down on my knees, with my hands flat in the floor.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asks me, scooping me up in his arms and carrying me out of his torture room. As he carries me out if the cellar, I take more of all the men and woman in here. There's many watching us, in awe and perhaps, hope.

"Baby?" I ask, indecorously. "Less than five minutes ago, you had a knife in my arm."

"I know. I know, Baby. I'm so sorry." He tells me, we exit the cellar and he begins to run through a large field. Although, I can still see the Pack House, across the long field.

"You're not sorry you did it." As we get closer to the house, I say to him, glaring at his beautiful face. "You're sorry, that I'm you're my mate."

"No. No Baby, if I had known sooner, I wouldn't have done it." We enter the pack house, banging the door open. Pack Members turn and look at us shocked. "Is Alice in the ward?" He asks loudly. "Your Luna is dying, someone answer me." He snaps, when no one answered, but looked at me.

"Yes Alpha." A large, muscular male answers him, as everyone bows their heads. They all look at me in worry.

"Is our Luna going to be okay?" A woman asks, as we race out of the kitchen, where we were.

"Of course. She's strong." He calls, over his shoulder.

"I haven't accepted you. I am not your Luna." I seethe. We race down a long hallway. He grunts.

"You will be."

"Not likely." A pretty woman, with a kind smile and blue hair greets us.

"Xavier." She nods to him, then gazes at me. My wolf growls at her, as she calls our mate by his first name. "Who's this?" She asks, curious. Obviously, he has never brought a rogue here, alive.

"My mate, Annachi." Xavier replies, putting me down on a hospital bed. There are over twenty beds in here, all divided by curtains. We are the only ones in here.

"Annachi?" She repeats. "That is such a cool name!" She gushes. "My names Alice. I'm Xavier's sister." She introduces.

"Alice." My mate snaps. "She's hurt."

"Yeah, no thanks to you." I spit, weakly. He shakes his head, chuckling.

"You're bleeding profusely and still a little spitfire." He remarks.

"Wow, thanks for the compliment." I say, sarcastically. "I'm fine. Honestly, I just need pain relief and a bandaid." I tell the blue haired woman. Xavier growls and orders her to do everything properly.