Chapter 8

"Fortuna Major," I said to the newly returned and shaky fat lady.

"Yes, yes, go in. Welcome," she said nervously.

No more than three steps out of the portrait hole someone had their rm wrapped around my neck and their wand at my throat.

"Kiss me or you die," George said.

"George, you had me scared to death. If we weren't dating I would have knocked you out," I said shakily, "and because you scared me, I'm not going to kiss you."

"You leave me no choice," George said. He grabbed me and kissed me anyway.

"Ugh, would you two get a room," Ron moaned.

"Jealous," George said.

"Yea, you got probably the hottest, most badass girl in school as your girlfriend," Ron protested.

I walked over to Ron, "Thanks Ron," I said leaning down and kissing him on the cheek. He turned bright red and started to hit on me.

"Hey, remember Ronnie, she's taken," George said protectively putting his arm around me.

"Well, if you all are done hitting on people, how about a game of 21 dares?" Harry suggested.

"I'll go get the others," I said. I ran off to the boys dorm to get Oliver, Dean, Seamus and Neville, "we're playing 21 dares, I'll meet you lot downstairs," I said to them. I ram off to the girls dorms to collect Hermione, Ginny, Alicia and Angelina, "C'mon you lot, we're starting a game of 21 dares."

I ran downstairs and everyone was sitting in their usual spots, so i took my spot in between Fred and George. "OK, 1, 2," I started. It ended on Harry and he was dared to steal the first year's shoes. 

"21, ugh, OK, truth," I said since that was my last choice. I had to kiss Dean, I had to swear to help Peeves with a prank and I was dared to ding dong ditch Snape, I barely escaped.

"OK, what's your biggest secret?" Ginny asked me. Fred and George stared at me as I decided what to tell everyone.

"OK, none of you can tell anyone this, at least not until I say you can, deal?" I said.

"Deal," they all chorused.

"OK, so, I'm like, not normal," I started.

"Yea, we know that, you're extremely hot," Seamus blurted out. George put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"No, not like that, I-I'm a metamorphagus," I said. Everyone except Fred and George gasped and egged me to show them. I made my hair bright purple and everyone clapped and gasped.

"You gonna tell them the other thing," Fred asked. I shot him a look and he put his hands up like he was defending himself.

"What other thing," Neville asked.

"I-I'm also an animagus," I said wearily.

"No way," Hermione said, "that has got to be a gene mutation, only 0.03 percent of wizards are like that!"

"Well, go on, show us," Oliver said.

I turned into my silvery-black wolf form and everyone clapped. I changed my fur to green and they all sat there with their mouths hanging open in awe.

"Damn, that's impressive," Ginny said.

"Language," Fred, George and Ron screamed.

"Oh, like you haven't said it," Ginny snapped. 

"But you're only a second year," Ron started.

"And you're only a third year, yet you say it" Ginny said.

Fred and George oohed as their younger brother got burned by their even younger sister.

"OK, enough of the game, and, I can't believe I'm saying this, but, you guys can tell people about what I am," I said hesitantly after a stare down from the twins.

"Seriously?" Harry said.

"Seriously," I said, "now everyone leave I want time alone with the twins."

They all left and soon I stared down the twins.

"What's that look for?" George asked.

"For having me tell them about that and then having me give them permission to talk about it," I said.

"Hey, we never made you, we just suggested it," Fred said.

"I know, I'm just scared," I said as I snuggled into George's side.

"Bout what?" George asked me.

"That people will think I'm a freak and that they will do things to me," I said.

"Hey," Fred said turning me to face him, "there is no way we will let anything happen to you, we both love you too much, just in different ways."

"Thanks Fred, that means a lot," I said.

"Fred, do you mind?" George asked him looking at me. Fred closed his eyes and George leaned in to kiss me.

He kissed me once and Fred excused himself. I thanked him in my head. George kissed me again, but this time it was more passionate, and soon, we were making out. We stopped kissing and then he put me on his lap, wrapped his arms around me, and didn't let go. I fell asleep on top of him.

The next morning we were woken up by a flash, after my eyes adjusted I realized Fred had taken a picture of us sleeping, I had also realized that he had gotten all of our friends to come look at us.

"FRED!" George screamed. he chased him around the common room while I sat there looking at everyone giggling. 

Eventually everyone calmed down and I went upstairs to get ready. When I came back down to the common room I was surrounded by every Gryffindor. 

"Everyone stop!" I screamed. Everyone got quiet. I looked over to the corner where all my friends were sitting, trying to hold in laughter.

"Is it true" someone finally said. 

"Yes," I said proudly.

"Prove it," said a different voice. 

I turned into a normal wolf, then an orange wolf then back to my human self except I looked like Snape. There was a lot of cheering and clapping and then someone grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd. Before I could see who it was there was a pair of lips on mine, "you handled that well." George said.

"Thanks, now I just have to show everyone at Hogwarts." I said laughing.

The day was brutal, everyone wanted for me to show them. I got called to the head master's office around four.

"Yes sir?" I said.

"Is it true?" Dumbledore said.

"Yes sir."

"I assume it has gotten annoying, all the questions and demonstrations?"

"Yes sir."

"Would you like to do a public demonstration, to put all the rumors to rest?"

"Sir?"

"After dinner, you can show everyone your, abilities, then, no more questions."

"I would love that sir," I said gratefully. 

"Oh, and Miss Black," Dumbledore stopped me before I left.

"Yes?"

"Padfoot is safe, and I'm sure you will be reunited soon." he said.

I couldn't help but smile, "thank you headmaster."

The demonstration went well, I did my usual stuff, then I made myself look like Snape, George and Fred and Uncle Remus couldn't stop laughing, but Snape seemed pretty unsatisfied. After that demonstration, I felt like I didn't have anymore secrets even though I knew I had some pretty big ones.