Chapter 5

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry!" I felt someone shaking me. Drowsiness was still taking over me I just laid there. "Harry!" They shook me again and I groaned. "Dad, get up!" I groaned but a smile crept on my face. I opened my eyes and put on my glasses.

"Good morning Ted, how may I help you?" I asked still lying down.

"I got my Hogwarts letter today. Can we go shopping?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Yeah of course." I yawned. "Let me see." I statedand he handed me the note. I sat up so I was against the headboard. I scanned the books he needed.

"Um I'm going to need a new cauldron as well." He told me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What happened to your old one?"

"It may or may not have exploded." He uttered and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright whatever, we can leave as soon as I get ready." I told him. "What time is it?"

"Eleven." I just nodded and got out of bed. "I'll be downstairs. Mr. Draco and Scorpius are gonna come too." I nodded again and he left. I quickly threw on a wear of muggle shorts and a simple t-shirt. I brushed a hand through my messy mop of a hair and shook it. I had grown out my hair because I liked the way it looked long. I walked out and down the stairs. Scorpius and Ted were sitting at the table and Draco stood at the counter.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty." Draco smiled. (A/N I just realized Sleeping beauty's name is Aurora and Harry is an Auror, coincidence? I think so. Alright sorry of the interruption.)

"Morning prince Phillip." I smirked and he raised an eyebrow. "He's sleeping beauty's prince, C'mon Draco if you're gonna speak muggle, at least know your stuff." That got a giggle from the two boys sitting at the table. Draco just shook his head and smiled. He handed me a cup of coffee.

"Did you sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah a little, thank you." I revealed said taking a sip of the coffee.

"Of course." He smiled. "Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded. He looked at the children and they nodded. "Then let's go." He clapped his hands together.

"How are we going?" Ted asked.

"I was thinking we'd apparate." Draco replied.

"Aren't they too young?" I asked.

"Um no?" He stated as in more of a question.

"Whatever, I don't think it matters really." I shrugged. He nodded and I grabbed his arm only to feel like I was shocked. His eyes widened in surprise as well and I quickly pulled away. "Sorry." I muttered and he just slowly nodded. I put my hand back on his arm and tried to ignore the sparks. We apparated to Diagon Alley and landed in the middle of the town.

"Alright where to first?" I asked.

"Well we were wondering if we could go off by ourselves." Scorpius suggested. Draco looked at me and I shrugged.

"Well where are you going?" He asked.

"Um robes?" Ted asked looking at Scorpius who nodded.

"Yeah, okay." I agreed. "Well while you're there, Draco and I are going to get your books so meet us there when you're done."

"Thanks Bye dad!" They both said in unison before running off. We both smiled and started off to Flourish and Blotts.