Thirty

"I'm getting them out!" Jin yelled at him. Nari had gone upstairs now.

"Jin. You know you don't want to do that!" He tried to calm him.

"Suga's gone! My brother is gone! I've lost my girlfriend. She never says anything anymore! I've lost the other guys! They don't even look at us anymore! I'm losing you too! You just fight all the time! Suga was the last one I had left! He's gone now! I'm getting them out and I'm getting my family back!" Jin yelled and began to rampage around the house.

"Jin." He tried to calm Jin. That bastard Suga. He clenched his fists. He needed Suga. He needed to get his family back.

"WHERE ARE THEY?" Jin screeched harshly. Rapmon looked to his right. He caught sight of them. He wasn't going to say anything. Jin couldn't do this. Jin tore past him. Stopping when he saw the glinting metal.

"Jin don't do this." He whispered.

"Your father's backed us into a corner. I'm protecting my family. Don't tell the boys." Jin grabbed the slender metal and twirled it between his fingers. He watched in hidden horror. Jin don't do this.

He took a deep breath and opened the door to the dining room. He sat down at the table and waited for his father. His father came quickly. He sat down next to Rapmon.

"Namjoon you bastard." His father growled.

"What?" He asked.

"Telling Suga to skip town. You think you're so smart. Well you just sunk deeper into the shit hole." His father growled.

"I didn't make that call. He made it himself." He explained softly. His father slammed his fists on the table and stood.

"Stop lying to me boy!"

"I'm not a liar you are! Lying to me! Lying to mom!" He screamed angrily, facing his father. His dad grabbed his hair ruthlessly and threw him to the ground. His father's fat fists pounded down on his head and back, beating him. He smirked. This didn't work anymore. He kicked his legs out, taking out his father's legs. His dad fell with a thud and Rapmon jumped up, pressing his foot to his father's throat. Guards rushed him in me moments and pulled him back restraining his arms. He smirked. One for me, zero for big ol' pop.

His father stood cooly and dusted his suit off. He signaled and the guards let go of Rapmon. He straightened himself out and faced his father.

"It doesn't matter anyways." His father chuckled.

"Where's mom?" He asked.

"Doesn't matter."

"Let me see mom." He demanded.

"No."

"F**k you." He growled. His father sneered,

"Here." He handed him another pure, white envelope. Rapmon took it.

"Who's it for now? Jin?" He grumbled.

"No it's for you." His father smiled. He ripped open the letter suspiciously, reading it quickly.

"You can't do that." He breathed in horror.

"I just did." His father chuckled and left, with all his guards.

He wanted them all. Every single one.

--------------------------------------------

(A/N)

dunno what to say. but ayeeee. i made a rhyme and im so proud of it. pls accept me.