Chapter Sixteen

Josh's POV :-

11:00 a.m

I feel like a burden had fell of my shoulders , I know I shouldn't have lied to her , but what would I do ? I thought that I would disgust her and she wouldn't want to see my face , but I was wrong , she surprised me by not leaving me , not being disgusted by me and it made me the most happy man alive .

She didn't run from me , she didn't hit me or did any thing of what I'd expected her to do . I intend to show her the love and the passion I have for her , I can make her the luckiest girl in the whole world with a snap of my finger , all I have to do know is to assure her that I won't get arrested , but I still don't know how , that fucking detective is behind me , he knew that I'm sane and he will do everything to get me .

But He will never find any sign of this yacht , I managed to change its code and the owner of it so he won't find out . I'm smart and I know it . I grinned as I looked at Inna , she was biting her nails as she watched TVD series . I looked at her lips and licked mine , I wanna bite those lips so bad .

" Stop staring " She whined like a baby and I chuckled .

Inna's POV :-

He chuckled and moved closer to me " I love you " He smiled as he tugged a strand of my hair behind my ear , I bit my lip and looked down blushing , Will it be alright if I say it back now ? I don't know , I just can't tell him now , maybe .

As if he heard my thoughts " It's okay if you didn't say it back now , it's enough for me to know that you do and you have feelings for me " He said softly as he smiled , I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him . He hugged me back immediately without hesitation as he hide his face into the crook of my neck .

I smiled slightly as he started to leave light kisses all over my neck , I pulled away and kissed his cheeks " I'm hungry " I giggled and he pinched my cheek slightly " Okay , let's go make breakfast " he chuckled and stood . He sneaked his left arm under my knees and the other around me then lifted me off the couch .

I blushed and smiled , he walked to the kitchen and placed me one the island and went then opened the cabinets and taking out the ingredients which made me realise what was he making " muffins" I squeled like a little girl which made him laugh and peck my lips . I mentally slapped myself , for squelling like kids .

I looked at his wrapped hand " So , why did you hurt yourself then ? I mean , if you're not crazy , why would you do it ?" I asked frowning .

He smiled weakly and turned to me fully " I had to convince you that I'm insane " he sighed and shook his head , I nodded my head and looked down , he turned and started to make the breakfast . So he hurt himself , just to be with me ? Who am I ? I'm no one special

" What did you just say ?!" Joshua turned frowning with anger " you don't find yourself special !" He wiped his hand and came closer . Did I say it out loud ? But why is he mad ? I bit my lip and looked at him .

He forced my legs open and stood between them , he sneaked his arms around waist " Never say that again ! You're my girl , My special girl . You're everything I could have dreamed of , I don't know , Inna , but anything beside you , seems to me like nothing " he said as he hugged me .

I smiled and hugged him back , every time he proves me that he loves me more than before , I really started to get those feeling for him and I'm about to blurt to him that I love him too , so much . but I can't now , not yet .

Chris's POV :-

" What ! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS ?!!HOW DID THIS ALL HAPPEN ?!!!" I yelled at detective Jack " CALM DOWN !!" he screamed and I sat putting my head in hands . All this time , the fucker , he knew how to get all of us , he played it well .

" The thing is , we can't find that yacht , there's no fucking signal from it here " he said and I frowned " What the hell you mean 'here' ?" I asked confused and he rubbed his forehead " I think he took here out of the state " he mumbled and suddenly my heart dropped .

What does that mean ? I have lost my girl , I've lost Inna !! No no , that's not happening . I stood and pointed at that fucker " You !! You said you'd bring her back , you told me to let you do your job !! I fucking let you and now look !!! He took her and disappeared !!" I yelled and made my way out of his office slamming the door behind me .

I took my phone out and dialed Mason's number , this guy is being so weird , he disappears and shows up suddenly , not two seconds and he answered " Hey , man " he said as I opened my car's door .

" I wanna know where the hell were you the past two days !" I said as I turned the engine .

" Nowhere , just trying to find something about Joshua " he said and I rolled my eyes .

" Well , did you find anything !?" I asked immediately as I flew across the road .

" Other than he took her on a yacht and disappeared , no actually " he said and I frowned .

" How did you know about this ?!" I asked confused and he chuckled .

" Meet me at my lake house in 15 minutes , hurry " he said and the line went out .

I frowned , Mason knows about that and didn't tell me ? Why do I look like an idiot ! The last one to know about this is me . I shook my head and flew to Mason's lake house , maybe he has some explanations to do .

Inna's POV :-

11:45 a.m

I moaned closing my eyes at taste of the muffins , Joshua is such amazing cook . I always loved the food he makes " Shit , Inna ! " Josh hissed and I opened my eyes confused . I looked at him as he bit his lip " What ?" I asked confused .

" Stop moaning , it turns on the fuck out of me !" He whined and I smiled blushing .

I stood and went to him , he turned to me in his seat and I looked down and saw the bulge in his jeans , I bit my lip and went down on my knees between his legs " Fuck babe , I like this position " he groaned . I slowly started to unbutton his jeans the took his cock out . It was erected and the head was red .

" Please baby girl " he groaned and I smirked up at him .

" What do you want , Josh ?" I asked and his hips jerked up a little .

" Please , Suck my cock "

I obliged and went down on his dick and , I ran my tongue over the swollen head and he hissed . I slowly took him into my mouth , popping upon and down in a slow pace as he started to moan .

A hand went up and down the rest of his cock and the other went to his balls , I started to massage them lightly " Fuck yeah !! Oh baby , that's it " he moaned as his hand went to my face pushing the hair of my eyes as he looked at me . I looked at him through my lashes , he was biting his lip hard .

I took his cock out of my mouth and replaced it with my hand , going up and down , picking up the pace . I went with my mouth to his shave balls and took one into it and he started to moan louder .

" Yes yes yes !!! Suck my balls baby girl , Fuck !!! I'm so fucking close !!!" He growled and my hand went faster and harder as my mouth went to his other ball .

I felt his body tense and his hips jerk upwards as his cock twiched into my hand .

"FUUUUUUCK !!!!!!" He screamed as his cock shot loads of his cum into my hand and face , some of it went into my mouth . I looked up at him and saw a look of satisfaction plastered on his face .

He bent down and took my lips between his , then he slipped his tongue inside my mouth taking mine out and sucking on it , I can feel myself dripping wet . He pulled away and smirked " Your turn " .

20 votes for next chapter .