Nightmare- cole

"I love you," you whispered to cole, and he smiled as he planted a kiss on your cheek. "Love you too, cupcake." you headed off to bed, still smiling and knowing that the person you loved was just across the hall.

~§~§~§~

"Come in!" you chirped, pausing the music on your electronic device. You saw a figure barge in, and pin you down on the bed. You caught a glimpse of who it was. It was cole, and his green eyes glowed with fury. You were confused, and your eyes widened. "Cole-" he pinned you down even harder, glaring with eyes that looked like green flames. "Not only did you eat my cake, but you dont love me! You love that snotty ass robot! How could you?"

"I dont know what youre talking about-" you swallowed hard as he grabbed a knife and edged it towards your-

You opened your eyes wide, jumping out of the dream. Should i tell him? You thought, glancing over at your doorway. You held in your screams when you saw jay just standing there, softly snoring. You whimpered a little, pulling the sheets even closer to you. "Jay?" you calmed down a little when you saw cole push jay out of the way, and he smiled at you, giving a little wave. You smiled back, biting back your fear. "You alright? If its jay, dont worry. You get used to his sleepwalking." you shook your head, and he sat beside on the bed. "Nightmare?" you nodded, leaning closer to cole, and he wrapped his arms around you. "Its ok, i wouldnt hurt, you know that. I love you, y/n," you smiled a little more, nuzzling his chest. "I love you too, cole." he laid back and his breathing slowed, and you fell asleep on his chest.