Jeongcheol (Smut)

For S.coups' Bday!! Happy birthday leader!!

-
Warning! There's dirtiness in this! Don't read if you're not comfortable with two guys...ya know. Just warning you!

Seungcheol was extremely happy when he woke up. He jumped out of bed and strutted out of his room, being the first to shower and get dressed for the day.

A bright grin was plastered on his face as he walked down the hallway to the kitchen, where Joshua was cooking French toast. The younger had said that they made it in America, but if it's American, why is it called French toast? Seungcheol didn't understand Americans. Sometimes he wondered if they even understood themselves.

But that wasn't important. He would usually be curious and ask questions, but not today. No, he had a different schedule this morning and for the rest of the day.

"Good morning, Seungcheol hyung!" Dino walked into the kitchen, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Seungcheol beamed with delight,"Good morning channie!"

"Someone's overly excited today," Joshua said softly, chuckling as he flipped bread with his spatula.

"Of course! Today's special after all."

"Is it because it's your birthday?" Dino asked innocently, his head tilting to the side.

"Who's birthday?" A familiar voice ringed in Seungcheol's ear and he began to get excited.

Jeonghan walked into the kitchen, undoing his messy braid so that his hair came out wavy.

"Good morning, Jeonghan-ah," Seungcheol grinned, expecting the other to return his greeting.

"What's that smell?" Jeonghan asked, sniffing the air.

"French toast!" Joshua answered, putting the food onto a plate. "Here you go, Seungcheol. Happy birthday!"

Seungcheol smiled and took the plate, happy that someone was actually doing something for him.

"Oh boy! Breakfast!" Seungkwan ran into the kitchen, attempting to grab the food in the leader's hands.

"Hey! This is mine!"

Seungkwan stopped and tilted his head,"Where's my plate then?"

"I'm sorry, Seungkwan," Joshua apologized, scratching the back of his neck and eye smiling,"I only made one for hyung."

"Oh yeah," he narrowed his eyes at the eldest,"It's your birthday."

"It's your birthday?" Jeonghan asked Seungcheol.

S.coups nodded slowly. He thought the other would have known this, considering they were close.

"Oh," Jeonghan turned around and yawned,"I'm going back to sleep then."

And with that, the long haired boy left.

"Happy birthday hyung," Dino hugged Seungcheol and then the youngest left.

Seungkwan gave Seungcheol evil eyes and then left too.

"I promised to go with Hansol to the store this morning," Joshua said softly,"Have a nice day, hyung."

Seungcheol was alone after that. The other members were still sleeping and it would be rude to wake them up after the busy schedules they had the whole week.

At least they acknowledged that it was his birthday.

But, still, he wanted more love than just a hug and French toast (which was getting cold by the way).