The Love Square {27}

***Ant’s POV***

                “Mother! Poptart!” I commanded as I stepped into the kitchen.

                “Anthony Leonardo Andrews!” mom said sternly, coming over to me and holding a poptart just out of my reach.

                I groaned as she pulled me into a tight hug, suddenly crying. I struggled to get my arms free so that I could get my poptart, but she was holding me too tightly.

                “You’re too young for this! You’re going to get laid by that boy! Don’t do that Ant! Don’t make mommy feel old!” she cried.

                “Mom, we just got a little carried away,” I said, managing to struggle out of her grip a little.

                “You’re going to get carried away again, and no one will stop you. You know that. You’re growing up far too fast Ant,” she whispered.

                “Mom,” I said with a sigh. After yesterday, I knew that I probably would end up sleeping with Colin before long. So I wasn’t going to promise her I wouldn’t. “I’m almost 18. I can handle myself. I promise.”

                “I love you Ant. Don’t get in over your head,” she said, stroking my cheek. She kissed my forehead and handed me my poptart, wiping at her eyes and disappearing into the kitchen.

                I left the house and got in the car, driving myself to school. I went up the hill and into the school when I got there, searching around until I found Zane.

                “Hi Ant!” he said, waving at me.

                “Hi Zane!” I said, waving back. I was in such a great mood!

                We walked down to the senior hallway together. I began to put in my locker combination, trying to remember if I’d had any homework to do last night.

                “DURGH!”

                I groaned as I was pinned against my locker. Someone kissed my neck, and a smile exploded on my face.

                “Colin!” I cried, spinning around.

                He smiled and laughed as I attacked him in a hug. He stumbled back a little, hugging my tightly. He released me and took my hand in his.

                “I feel so much better now that my parents know. I don’t care about anyone else, Ant. I’m just happy to be with you,” he said, leaning over and kissing my lips.

                “Hey, hey, hey. Watch the PDA.”

                We both rolled our eyes and faced Collie. He hooked his thumbs in his pockets and sighed, grinning at Colin.

                “Proud of you,” he said, slapping Colin on the back.

                “So, when do I get to find out who you’re dating? Or almost dating, whatever.” Colin stared at his twin eagerly.

                “You can know when I’m dating him. Until then, just focus on your boyfriend,” Collie said with a shrug.

                “Collie!” Colin whined.