Reunion

Sam falls from the course and I swoop down, grabbing him before he falls on whoever entered. I set him down a little ways off and he immediately goes for his wings. I grab them before he gets them. "No, no wings until you finish the course without them."

"I almost got killed."

"You should learn not to be distracted so easily. Come on." I grab his hand and fly him back to the start.

"I can't start where I left off?" Sam whines.

I laugh. "Now where's the fun in that? You need me to show you again?"

"Yes." I retract my wings and get ready to start the course.

"Anya?" I hear from below. I look down and Steve stands there, laughing silently as Wanda and Pietro stare at me in shock. I wave and jump down, doing a few flips 'til I reach the floor, landing gently on my feet.

"Hey, don't leave me up here!"

"You're Falcon. You can deal with heights or learn to climb." I turn back to the others. "Hey."

"Hey? You come back from the dead and you just say hey?" Steve asks, amused.

"What am I supposed to say?"

"I don't know, how about explaining it or something."

"Yeah, well, that's kind of pointless if they are frozen now isn't it. Why tell something three times?"

"Point taken. How's training Sam going?"

I look back at Sam. "Well," I start, "Not as well as I'd hoped but we are getting somewhere. There's a problem with older people. They tend to be real stick in the muds!" I raise my voice the further I talk.

"Was that directed towards me?" Sam says.

"Now why would you think that?" Steve and I say in unison.

"Steve's older than me."

"But he learns better than you," I retort. Steve and I high five and laugh as Sam groans, almost falling.

"Where's Natasha?" Steve asks.

"She might be fonduing. I don't know."

"But she likes Bruce, right?"

"Yeah. Who do you think she'd be fonduing with?"

"You found him?"

"Yeah, in Africa."

Wanda and Pietro unfreeze, walking hesitantly towards me. "How are you alive?" Wanda asks. "Clint told us you were dead."

"Did you see me dead?" they don't reply. "S.H.I.E.L.D. rule number one, never believe it 'til you see it. Even then, you can't always believe it. I asked Clint to take me underground if I got hurt. That's what he did. I got to spend some time with my family once I was better. I just got in this morning."

"Why didn't you tell us? You let us think you were dead for a month!" Pietro screams

"Because my family needed me!" I scream. "I needed to be there for those who needed me and it's not like I could do anything anyway. I was stuck on the couch for a month. As I said, I only just got in this morning."

"You could have called or not let us believe you were dead!" Pietro screams.

"I'm sorry. I needed a break from S.H.I.E.L.D. and I should have told you."

"Why aren't you mad, Steve?" Wanda asks. Steve looks away. "Why are you so okay with this?"

"I'm just gonna," Pietro cuts him off.