Chapter 29: The Final Truth

"We often need to lose sight of our priorities in order to see them." ― John Irving

Unedited

[Yvonne's POV]

The driver cussed non-stop as the three tenacious cars was chasing us, bumping into the back, right and left side of the car, jerking here and there, making me all dizzy and feeling nauseous.

"Just give me back to them, because you will never get away anyway! Please.." I begged in my loud tone to catch their attention.

"Why would I, Athena?" the voice said in a perverted way. A flashed of memories hit my head.

"Mr. SMith?" I mumbled in disbelief.

"Hello, hello, ... I can't believe I made an impression to you, Athena! I know, no one can't forget me.." he stated cockily. Just made my feelings worst.

"Pervert!" I spit out.

"Shut up! You will finally soon discovered just how good Mr. Pervert is in bed once we get to the safe house and you will regret declining my offer before." I felt him smirk.

"GO TO HELL!" I yelled angrily.

"Fuck!" the driver hissed.

"Just slam the goddamn gas, Rudy!" Mr. Smith yelled to the driver.

The car speeds up and when it hit something hard the car almost whipped and I felt my stomach hurled and I almost threw on where I was laying. I was using my knees and foot to keep myself on the back seat or I will fall on the car floor, not wanting to sit upright. I can't see what's going on, and I don't know if they have guns.

"Demetrio will never stop until he will found you and he will kill you!" I spit out in rage.

Mr. Smith cussed loudly and I felt him move and before I knew it I felt the handkerchief being place in my nose. I squirmed, trying to avoid the thing, but his other hand restrained my head.

I cried out in pain with how hard he gripped my head without care and I had no choice but breath and sniffed the damn chloroform and I'm pretty sure it is.

Then, the damn thing soon kicks in and I felt myself feeling exhausted, with my eyes grew heavy and my body is slowly shutting off, like a car running low with gas.

My head screamed in repulsion, but the damn thing is unstoppable and everything went black.

-----

Demetrio's POV]

"Daniel Smith. You really dig yourself deeper, asshole!" I spit out fiercely in my controlled undertone filled with menace, with my eyes slowly thinning in rage. My lips was pursed in thin line. My whole body is at the verge of explosion. I felt like my whole being was like a pool of boiling wrath, with the temperature at it's peak, ready to burst.

I was just trying to hold on my temper, or I would have shot his head right when he walk in.

"You are so full of shits, Pallos! You ruined my life. I lost the trust of  my grandfather because of that embarrassment you brought to our name, accusing me of sexual harassment. With that, my cousin gained his trust and was promoted to CEO and worst, I was disinherited and it's all because of you!" he bellowed angrily. He looks like a mad cow.  "Now, I understand that you'd rather lost a valued customer in exchange of that tramp-"

Just as I heard his last word, my head went blur and I exploded. Before, I knew it, my fist flew right into his jaw, knocking him into the ground. Everyone was surprised, since it was too fast and no one expected it. I ignored the pain it had caused as I stared at him in pure disgust.