Chapter 25: When You Were Mine

HanaFair's Note: Sorry I didn't update last weekend, lately it's been very edgey and rough ): though I finally found the time to write this! Please keep on the look out for my "PLAY" signal soon and my extra note later in the chapter. Okay, ONWARDS-

*

"Woah, you okay there?" Juri said after Tooth tipped slightly backwards into Juri's arms. 

Tooth yawned, "Yeah sorry Juri. Just tired, that's all. I didn't think we would stay here this long."

Juri giggled, "Hey North, make sure Tooth doesn't pass out on the way there."

North yawned as well, Juri chuckled, "Actually, try to keep yourself awake too."

He nodded sleepily.

"Aye Jack." Bunny says, Jack turns his head to him, away from his conversation between Leukosia. "You coming with us?"

Jack glanced over at Juri and smirked, "You know what? You guys go, I'll be here tonight. If you don't mind?"

Juri grinned, "No I don't. But you'll be awake for a while longer, cause' I'm not tired."

"Neither am I." He responded back, walking towards her.

"Not one bit?" She said with a sweet smile as she looked up at him through his embrace.

He kissed her lips, "N. O. P. E. Nope."

"Kissing and talking is the only things you should be doing til the wedding." Leukosia chimed, making Juri blush madly.

"Yeah, we don't need anymore Juri's or Jack's running around." Bunny says before they all waved goodbye, heading to their quarters.

Juri covered her face in embarassment, as Jack tried to remove her hands. He chuckled, though as he did this, he began to think. What would happen after the wedding? Where will they go when they leave Anthemoessa? Antartica? Back to Burgess? To a house? Or travel? And Jack began to consider whether if they would start a family. He remembered his old life with his mom and sister. Would he be as good as a parent as his mother was? Will he have kids with Juri? Jack stared down at Juri lovingly as he thought of her as a mom.

She would be an amazing mother.

"Why are you staring at me oddly?" Juri said, with a self conscious tone in her voice, arching her eyebrow. Jack found her reaction amusing, he shook his head slowly.

"Why wouldn't I being staring at you?" He said then pressed his lips against hers, kissing them gently.

"Pshh. Lovebirds..." Leukosia mumbled with a wave of her hand. She smirked and left the area, up the stairs to her bedroom, ending her night.

Juri giggled then turned her attention to Jack, "Can I show you something?"

Jack sighed dramitically, "I don't know, you have to call in to schedule a time for that. How long will this be?" He said with a playful smirk on his face.

Juri turned with a smile of humor on his face, waving her hand.

"Fine I see how it is Mr. Frost. Guess you're to busy for your fiancee?" She enfizised on the last word, making Jack's heart jump at the word. She began to walk away.

"I guess I could push a few things off." He mutters still with his playful smile plastered in his face as he went up behind Juri, hugging her body close to his own as he nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck. 

Juri giggled, and pushed away from his embrace, "Too late!"

Then she began to run away from the Winter spirit, he chuckled and chased after the Siren. When he came into sight of her after a while, he says "Slow down for a minute will ya?"

"Nope!" She says innocently and swerved a corner. She then heard an "Ugh!" far behind her as Jack increased his speed, she laughed. Juri came in contact with the rehearsal door and twisted the knob quickly and ran inside, to the piano. Jack came in soon after and spotted her sitting down to the bench. He ran to the piano and slid on top of it, sitting down and looking down at her.

Juri pickked up some sheets of music paper and smiled, "Wow. I can't believe they're still here."

"What's that?" Jack said, shifting his head to find an entrance to reveal what was on the sheets. Juri flipped the paper over to show him as she explained:

"Remember that day you taught me a few keys on the piano?"

Jack nodded.

"Well, after you left, I was curious to learn more so I picked up a book in the library on the steps to playing and Leukosia let me go into my mom's room, saying how they were music sheets in there from when my dad was here. I checked and found this." Juri lifted up the first sheet, waving it slightly then flipped it to reveal the back of the paper with her father's signature. 

"Your dad wrote that?" Jack asked, pointing to the sheet.

"Kind of." Juri said, her finger ran across the first row on the paper. "When I found it, he had only finished filling this first graph. I played the keys and it sounded really good. And...I guess you could say I finished the rest for him."

Jack smiled down at her, "Ya think he might have originally written this to your mom?"

"That's what I thought at first. Though, when I was creating  this," Juri's cheeks began to tint slightly with red, "to be honest: I was actually thinking of you Jack, the whole time I made then played this..."

Jack's heart melted, if possible. He never felt so thankful to have a person like Juri to actually love him. 

"And since you're here," Juri said, then spread the sheets up across the crease of the piano, "I should at least let someone hear."

(PLAY>>>)

Jack's heart jumped at the sound of the notes that played from Juri's fingertips. Her eyes were glued to the sheets as she played the notes to the song. Her hands moved across the keys swiftly and gentlely, she ever so rarely glanced down at the keys below her to make sure her fingers hit the correct key. Though she already knew what key was what and where as if it were the back of her hand. 

Jack was mesmorized by the song that was being played in front of him by his soon to be wife. His eyes couldn't leave her fingers as they played nor could leave her face that was filled with such concentration and focus to not mess up. Jack couldn't believe it, the talented and beautiful Siren with the warmest and brightest heart and smile, in front of him, was his. The song she played and made, was for him. Because she loved him. He felt...warm. Not the uncomfortable warm he would feel when he was in a season that was to hot for him. This was a good warm: one that he actually enjoyed and felt good in. The one that melted his icy barriers, his frozen heart, and his world. He felt loved and not alone. He had Juri now, and was forever going to be with her.

Now he could see it now, their future. What he hoped for. Living back to Burgess, with the children and being Guardians. Jack flying in the sky, having snow ball fights and sledding with the kids, and Juri in the sky, helping Sandy with the childrens' dreams. Her voice being heard, her song purifying their dreams and making them nightmare free, creating sweeter dreams. Just like they were both made for, the Guardian of Light and the Guardian of Fun. 

Then Jack began to imagine having a child with Juri. What would that child look like? Like Jack? Like Juri? Both? Name? How about a power? His mind spiraled around these topics, it made him realize: not too long ago, Jack was a single 18 year old boy, only caring for fun times with children and being seen. Even though he still is, but he realized he's matured over that time with Juri and the Guardians. Now, he was a Guardian. Now he is the Guardian of Light's boyfri- fiancee. And soon, he would be a husband, and maybe: a father if possible.

(HFN: Just kinda sit back and listen to whats left over of the song once you're down reading the paragraphs above^^^. And I guess visualize whatever it is you visualize of them together o: whent the song  ends, then read what's below (: )

Once Juri's finger tapped the remaining notes of the song, Jack slid off the piano and took Juri into his arms, kissing her lips again and again, repeatingly out of joy.

"You have no idea, how much I love you right now." Jack says, kissing her again.

She smiled, "I love you too."