Chapter 6

Third Person P.O.V

It was finally the day that the kids were leaving for Hogwarts. Harry of course woke up late because he yet again had another nightmare the night before. He groggily made his way down stairs in his sweatpants and messy hair. He was alone in the kitchen so he trudged over to the coffee pot. Draco walked in behind Harry.

"Watch where you're walking Potter, I just mopped the floor." Draco hissed. Harry was walking around the kitchen with his socks on.

"Sorry, Malfoy." Harry muttered.

"Would you get ready? We have to take the kids to kings cross in an hour!" He stressed. Harry just groggily nodded and turned around to face the blonde, forgetting the coffee.

"Relax, I'm going." He retorted with his hands up in defense. He took one step and slipped on the wet floor. He fell forward knocking into the blonde man and landing on top of him. Draco looked at Harry annoyed as Harry put both his hands on either side of Draco to push himself off. "Sorry." Harry mumbled. He looked into Draco's eyes and their eyes locked. He found himself slowly leaning down and his eyes closing as Draco did the same but leaning towards Harry. Once their lips locked, they molded together, moving in sync perfectly. Draco licked the bottom of Harry's lip and Harry opened up. They fought for dominance until Harry won and he explored Draco's mouth. Draco's hands found their way to Harry's messy locks.

"Dad where did you -whoa." Scorpius said. Harry jumped up off of Draco with his face flushed. Draco stood up as well.

"Um we were just um." Harry stuttered.

"Hey I don't really care." Scorpius said. "As long as you two are happy." Harry blushed deeply.

"I'm going to shower, I'll be quick." He scampered out of the room. Draco gave the 'eye' to Scorpius.

"You do not speak a word of this to anyone, you understand me?" Draco said.

"Why? It's not a big deal dad." Scorpius said. "You just made out with Harry Freaking Potter!"

"Scorpius-"

"He's one of the most famous wizards and not to mention he's hot." Scorpius exclaimed.

"Just go get your trunk Scorpius." Draco said rubbing his temples. Scorpius ran upstairs and smirked when he got into his new shared room.

"Guess what?"

"What?" Ted asked stuffing the remaining stuff in his trunk.

"My dad and Harry just made out." Scorpius smiled.

"Made out? Like with tongue?" He questioned and Scorpius nodded smiling. "That's great!" He hi-fived his best friend. The two boys made their way down the stairs both wearing smug looks. Draco noticed this and he frowned.

"What did I say?!" He shouted.

"Ted isn't anyone; he could be your stepson." Scorpius smiled causing Draco to blush.

"Do you have everything you need?" Draco inquired changing the subject.

"Yes I do. Thank you for letting me stay here Mr. Draco." Ted said.

"Of course Ted." Draco replied. A few minutes later Harry made his way down stairs and Ted catcalled him.

"Ted!" Harry spat.

"Sorry Harry." Ted frowned.

"Are you guys ready?" Draco asked and everyone nodded. They decided to take a car to the train station so they packed up their trunks in the back and set off. Draco was driving and Harry was in the passenger seat as the two boys sat in the back. Subconsciously Draco and Harry both reached for each other's hand. When their hands finally met, Scorpius gasped.