Chapter 15

Peter Pan's POV

"Yeah says the one who hid her powers her whole life because she was afraid what the others would think!"

Fuck. I really shouldn't have said that. I couldn't help myself. My anger just got to me. She just needs to understand that I can't let the boys know about my feelings for her, especially Felix with his constant questions about Amanda. What was I thinking when I kissed her? What was I thinking expressing my feelings to her?

I just couldn't take it anymore.  I craved for her.  After the day I saved her from dream shade, she stopped communicating with me.  She blocked me out.  I hated it, but not as much as I hated that she was becoming very close with one of my lost boys, Adam.  Seeing them together, looking so comfortable with each other, made me feel sick.  It also made me realize that I definitely had feelings for her. 

In the mean time, Amanda's face was full of rage at the moment.  It looked like she was about to explode.  If this were a cartoon, steam would be coming out of her ears.  Before starting a commotion, I speak up.

"I know what I said was wrong. I shouldn't have said that." I couldn't believe what I was saying to her.

Her face was still angry as ever. "You still said it though!" She snapped.

"I know, I know." I muttered. Amanda stayed silent, giving me some strange look as if she waiting for me to say something. What else does she expect me to do now? I already admitted what I said was wrong, and that is very rare. What more does she want?

"Well..." She started off.

"Well...what?"

"Aren't you going to say you're sorry?" Me say sorry?  That's not happening. I do not need to say sorry to her. There's nothing to be sorry about. What I said was wrong, but it was the truth. I shouldn't apologize because I told her the truth, no matter how much I like her.

"I don't think I need to say I'm sorry." I scoffed. Amanda seemed a little taken back by my response.

"Excuse me? Are you actually listening to yourself right now because you sound nuts!" Amanda growled though gritted teeth.

"I shouldn't be sorry for telling the truth!" I retorted.

"It's not the truth! I hid my powers from others to protect myself!" Amanda screamed in defense.

"You and I both know that's a lie."

"You know what, I don't have time for this!" She stormed out of the tree house and went straight to her tent. Talk about dramatic. Why do girls have to be so complicated? I should've listened to Felix and focused more on my plans, but it's really hard because Amanda is...well..Amanda. She is extraordinary. I like her for who she is, no matter how complicated she is.

But then again, I guess you can say I'm pretty complicated too.

Amanda's POV

I've been my tent for hours just thinking about everything that happened. I like Peter, I really like him, but it upsets me on how he cares about his reputation so much. He shouldn't care what others think if he really does have feelings for me. I'm really confused on what to do.  Maybe I have to be patient with Peter.  It's probably his first time being in a relationship.....but that's just an assumption.

Maybe I should apologize for over-reacting, but Peter needs to apologize too. Apologize for that nasty comment. The reason I hid my powers was to protect myself. But it's partially true that I was hiding my powers because I was afraid people would think I'm insane...which did happen.  Still, Peter Pan crossed the line when he said that.  He needs to apologize for what he said.  That would be the right thing to do, but then again, he is Peter Pan.