Chapter 1: Kisses

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

"What the hell Joshua!" I yelled at my best friend as I enter the bedroom he was in.

You see, two of our members of Seventeen, Wonwoo and Mingyu, just came out to us about the fact they were in a relationship, and had been for over a year. Mr. Joshua over here got angry or something. I only heard two sentences from his and Wonwoo's argument, but that was all I needed to hear.

*a few minutes before*

We all heard yelling from the kitchen and most of us want to go see what was wrong.

"... you freaking faggot!" I heard a voice yell as I got close. I could tell it was Joshua.

*smack*

I look to see Wonwoo had just slapped Joshua.

"Don't ever let me hear you use that word again or else, Satan help me, I will beat the shit out of you." Wonwoo said before leaving the kitchen. I saw his face and it looked like he was going to cry.

I had never seen Wonwoo act like that, then again, I had never seen Joshua act like that either. I knew he was religions but damn...

We all stared at Joshua as Mingyu went after Wonwoo. He didn't get very before we heard a door slam. Then Joshua left the room.

"... the hell..." I heard S.coups say as we all stood there dumbfounded.

"Wonwoo just let me in." We could hear Mingyu in the hallway. That can't be good.

My blood was boiling. Why the hell would Joshua say something like that. I decided to go find out.

*present time*

So here I am now.

"You going to say anything!" Joshua still sat there quietly staring at the wall. "Wonwoo has locked himself in his bedroom probably crying! He won't even let Mingyu in!" He still didn't say anything or move. "For god's sake Joshua why would you say someth-" I hadn't noticed Joshua stand up, and he had now me pinned on the wall.

"Just shut up please." He said looked at the ground.

"Why should I?" I was getting very angry at this point.

"Just please stop talking." He remained looking at the ground.

"Joshua! You can't say that kind of stuff. You know that! Why did you-" I was intruped by something on my lips.

I realised Joshua was kissing me, and it felt kind of good.

Wait, what? Jeonghan, you are not gay.

I quickly pushed Joshua off of me.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I sceam at the top of my lungs.

"Jeonghan, please, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." Joshua said, but it was to late.

"Get out." I said looking away from him.

"Jeonghan please."

"GET OUT!" I screamed in his face.

He looked sad but he turned and left the room.

I sat down on bed and tried to think through what just happened.

You know there is a difference between kisses you like and kisses you don't. Like how there would be a difference between your boyfriend or girlfriend kissing you then some pervert who is rapping you kissing you. Well, Joshua's kiss felt more of a boyfriend/girlfriend type kiss. I never thought of myself as gay, but maybe I'm bi or something. Ag! I just know anymore. At this point I pulling at my hair.

"Are you ok?" I looked up to S.coups standing in front of me.

"No..." I said looking down.

S.coups sat down beside me. "What's worng?"

"He kissed me." I trusted Seungcheol so I decided to get straight to the point.

"Who? Joshua?" He asked.

"Ne, but that's not my problem. Ok he kissed me, nothing about that can change."
"Then what is wrong?" He askes in a caring tone that I found very comforting.

"I think I kind of liked the kiss." I said looking away in shame.

"Are you gay or bi?" He asked.

"I didn't think I was so now I'm really confused." I don't think I have been more confused in my life. Not even during a math test!

"I could help." He suddenly said.

"How?" I said looking up at him.

Then I felt his lips on mine. I slowly started to kiss him back.

I never I thought I would say this but, Seungcheol's kiss seemed 10 times better then Joshua's.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

So this is the first chapter of S.coups (Seungcheol) x Jeonghan.

K, so I know Joshua wouldn't actually act like this, but he does in this story and he won't be like an asshole the whole story.

So this is taking place at the same time as my Meanie fan fiction, so go check that out!

Hope you all enjoy this story!