Chapter 23

*Janice Pov*

"What are you doing?" he asked entering the kitchen.

"I am cooking food as you can see." I replied and didn't turn back as I am already mad with him saying the number every time from few days.

"Where is Mom and how is she allowing you to cook?" he asked shocked.

"Aunty and Uncle went to some function, and I don't know when they will return. Roti is ok for you, right?" I asked him even though it is almost finished.

"Let me do the Roti's." he said, and I can hear him opening the bowl in which flour is mixed.

"Actually, I already finished doing them, and this is the last." I said.

"I want one extra." He said after a few minutes, and I shrugged.

"Is it finished?" I asked him reducing the flame a little.

"Wait!" he replied and then I felt him standing behind me.

"Here." he whispered in my ear, and I shook my head to look down and not burn the Roti he made.

But seeing that I did only one thing and that is fuming. He slowly whispered "How is it?"

I continued to fume looking at the small roti in that stupid number shaped. I took hold of the spatula tightly.

"I will tell you how is it." I said and turned around to beat him with it but he rushed outside the kitchen.

"I will not leave you for this thing." I said, rushing outside following him turning off the stove.

"Come on! I did a proper roti. I can't be perfect like you." He said teasing me.

"I will really kill you Adithya." I said as he stood behind the couch and moving to the other side whenever I try to move towards him.

"Just wait and see what I will do when I catch you." I said and he just laughed continuing to play this chasing game.

I don't know for how long we ran like this around the house, but we both stopped in front of the door while I am holding the spatula in the air.

"What is happening here?" I heard and can even see Uncle and Aunty as Adithya immediately stepped aside.

"I..." I couldn't get any words out and then followed their gaze only to remember that I have still kept the spatula raised.

I immediately hold it behind me and looked at them in shock. I cleared my throat to say something, but I don't know what to say.

"Good night!" I mumbled and walked away towards the steps and climbed them slowly.

I walked inside the room and then lay on the bed after a few minutes of pacing around the room.

"Hey!" I felt him shaking me, but I didn't move and didn't even open my eyes.

"I know that you 're awake. Now get up." He said, but I just moved away from him to the edge of the bed.

Within seconds he made me sit with his hands, but I still closed my eyes frowning. He placed his hand on my cheek and mumbled "Open your eyes."

I shook my head still feeling embarrassed regarding what happened and angry at him. He sighed and then placed something near my lips.

I know it is roti, so I moved away. And suddenly I felt him kissing my cheek making me open my mouth a little with shock with which he shoved the food inside.

"That's not fair." I said, opening my eyes.

"First have your food and we will talk later." He said, and we both had the food on the bed itself.

"And put that weapon aside." He added and then, I remember that I am holding a spatula.

"I will put it downstairs." I said, holding the plate but stopped abruptly.

"Where are your parents?" I asked him.

"They are sleeping." He replied, and I nodded leaving the room.

When I returned I saw that he is sitting on the bed waiting for me. I just looked away and lay down on the bed with my back towards him.

"I don't know that they will return, and you know that right." He said and placed his arm around my waist.

"Don't say anything to me." I said closing my eyes.

"Ok!" he said and then started pestering kisses on my ear making me feel ticklish.

"Adithya!" I said covering my ear.

He didn't reply and just started kissing my cheek continuously. I groaned smiling, but covered my cheek too.

"You are stubborn." He mumbled.

"That's what I have been saying." I said, smirking while opening my eyes.

"Yeah!" he said and suddenly pinched my waist making me stun.

"What the hell?" I asked, turning around.

He didn't utter a word and just gazed at me. But he again pinched, making me slap his hand.

"What the hell, Adithya?" I asked, pushing him, but he didn't remove his hold.

"Say something." I said frowning.

"I am trying to talk to you in this manner as you asked me not to say anything to you." He said shrugging and again pinched.

"Woah, woah! Stop that and start talking normally." I said and just smiled not knowing what to even say.

"You are not mad at me anymore right for the way you felt embarrassed when my parents entered?" he asked.

"I am not mad at that, but I am mad for you saying the number. So will you stop it from now on?" I asked him.

"No! I will never." He replied, and I groaned making him chuckle as usual.

"Who are you Adithya? You are so dangerous." I said, placing my head on his chest.

"What do you mean?" he asked holding me.

"I never thought you had this side in you. Like I never expected." I replied.

"I am like this inside, but show it when the people are too close to me." He explained.

"So that's why you are so still in the college photo?" I asked him.

"You searched for my photo?" He asked me back.

"Yeah! When I decided to get married to you, I thought of seeing what branch you are exactly so searched the student college album we received when we finished college." I explained.

"Like I said many don't know what I am, until they are close to me." He said, and I smiled.

"Talking about college, how much percentage do you think I got?" he asked.

"How can I know?" I asked him frowning.

"77!" he replied and I immediately hit him on his chest, closing my eyes tightly while he laughed at my expression.

"Just go to sleep. I know I am going to kill you soon." I mumbled.

"I will choose the date ok." He said, and I tried as much as to hide my face before drifting off into sleep not having any other words to scold him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is mahesh birthday... he is now 40 yrs old... yeah trust me he 

guys srimanthudu mve is like a feast to everyone... great script and the story with honesty... and mahesh acting is like i dont have words... like he acts different in each mve same happens here... Blockbuster.... there is no non-veg joke or any double meaning.. there is not even a item song... i have no words to explain... the story is a risky one to take but he took and the result is amazing...

watch it and by the way the video i uploaded is small but its impact in the theatres is like awesome.. watch it if u can :)

how is the chap guys??

comment plz and vote...