Dear Readers

Oh, well, it's been a while since I've showed up, huh?

First I am here to apologize for taking so long to present you with my reasons. I've been out of inspiration and motivation for writing stories it's been a long while, now, and since uni starts for me next year and I am now in a time of applying to those, and studying a lot, I decided I would, unfortunately, drop my latest fic (Wind Writing) by now.

I do intend on writing it at some point, because the ideas I have for this story are ones I definitely want to turn into a book, but it also demands a lot of research and culture I still do not own, and I feel like writing this would be inappropriate and it wouldn't do justice to the places I'll write about. I don't want it all to be reduced to Google searches and imagination.

So. I'm sorry for that.

I also do not have any other ideas for fanfics right now, not ones that are anywhere mid-way planned, anyway, so I won't be writing here for a while.

All in all, I came here to tell you I will be leaving Wattpad for an unknown amount of time. No, I'm not deleting my completed stories. Those will still be there for you to appreciate. I did, however, delete WW's previous chapters because there's just no point leaving it there.

I am so, so, so sorry I'm abandoning this. I always hated authors who did that, and I know some of you might hate me as well, but I just... can't right now. I'd rather not write than write something I'm not proud of.

Just to end this, I'd like to thank every single person who's read, voted and commented on my stories. Your support throughout these years, even if you weren't here from the beginning, was very important to me. You were the reason why for, more than once, I gave up on giving up. Because so many times I thought of just throwing everything to the air and not looking back, but I still had you. And I don't have words to describe how thankful I am I got such lovely, embracing and supportive readers. You really were the best of it all.

I am definitely not done with writing, though. Just maybe on Wattpad (for now. Maybe someday I'll come back? Who knows?)

All my love and apologies xx