❀25- Everlasting

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

White walls.

White sheets.

White curtains.

They surrounded me for many years, and now I had no choice and was back into their arms.

Boredom became my friend as I laid in the hospital bed, listening to nothing but the constant beep of the heart monitor.

But despite how sad sounding the state I was living in, I never once thought about it much.

The only thing that kept me living was Hyeri.

I turned my head to the clock in the corner of the room to see it was almost 12:00 o' clock.

Visiting time.

I smiled to myself, and waited another 15 more minutes.

I looked at the door, and began counting down.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One-

The door busted open to see a rushing girl with short hair, carrying a lunch box full of food.

She swung the door closed and turned back to me, gasping out of breath as she leaned onto my bed.

"Omo I'm late. There was sidewalk traffic on the way here. Don't ask what happened."

I just smiled.

"What happened?"

Every day of every week, not one day she doesn't come to visit me.

Today was a school day for her, and she had rushed here to eat her lunch with me, like every other day ever since I had quit school since my health didn't let me do so.

"Well a whole bunch of kids were rushing out to go see a fight, I couldn't careless for it since I was trying to get here to eat lunch with you, but there were a lot of them I had to get through."

I smiled, and reached forward to grab her hand in mine. She smiled at our hands intertwined together, and with her other hand, she reached and brought her lunch box onto my bed.

"I brought you some sushi since you said last time you were craving some fish." She says, and poked my right cheek. "My little V seems like he has cravings like a pregnant woman."

She started to laugh at her joke, clapping her hands together even.

I shrugged. "They don't have a whole lot of selections of food here at the hospital that's why."

"Yeah, that's true. Well eat all you want. Whatever you want, just ask me."

She winked at me, and I smiled up at her.

"Well I want something right now." I say, and she sat on my bed.

"Omo, do you want ramen noodles again? You know that it's bad for your cholesterol." She frowned, while unzipping the lunch box to get the box compartment out.

"Aniyo, I don't want that. It's not something involving food." I say.

She sighs, and looks up at me. "Boah? Then what do you want?"

I lowered my eyes for a bit, and smiled.

"... A kiss."

"Boah? What did you say? Speak louder," She says, leaning forward towards me.