Chapter 12

Jades POV
He was back. My old Forster dad was back and he was most certainly back for me unless he was a big fan of Robert or Colin. Sean was shouting my name but I just turned and ran I had no idea where to but I needed to get out of here the walls were closing in on me I could barely breath I ran past my mam and she tried to grab my arm put i pulled away and carried on running she was running after me. I heard her shouting " Jade please stop running and talk to me" I stopped  but only because I was struggling breathing I collapsed on the floor sobbing now, Lana catches up to me and drops down next to me and pulls me Into a hug and asked what was wrong after I calmed down I said " he's back for me mam I knew I couldn't be happy for long and if any one gets in his way he'll hurt them too" she kissed my forehead and told me nothing bad was going to happen, I didn't believe because I knew what he was like. Sean caught up to us and knelt down as well he rubbed my back and I could fell my eyes shutting.

Lanas POV
I hated seeing her like this upset and scared she was laid cuddled in my arms when her breathing deepened and I knew she fell asleep I looked at Sean and he picked her up and carried her into the hotel and I got our room key and put her on her bed we sat down on the couch and Sean pulled me into a hug and I instantly started to cry " what if he hurts her while we are on the panel Sean scared" he rubbed circles on my back and kept kissing my forehead and saying how much he loves me and that he's not going to let anything happen to us ever again. I smiled and said " I love you too and we should get dressed for the panel we'll take Jade but she'll just sit backstage. After we got dressed we woke Jade up and waited while she quickly got dressed but didn't speak just nodded and shook her head but remained silent. While we were on the panel she was sat backstage.

Jades POV
I was sitting on a couch backstage when someone approached me I knew instantly who it was "please leave me alone john" I whispered quietly.

This next but will be written in 3rd person. And it contains some writing that some people might find upsetting. 💖

He grabbed Jade arm and pulled her to her feet " I missed having our little chats" his grip tightened round her small wrists and Jade let out a blood curdling scream of help. As he dragged her threw the back door he tried to push her in a van but she kicked him and bit the palm of his hand that was covering jades mouth until she fought free and started to run back through the hotel screaming at the top of her lugs she was determine not to go back to that horrible life she had before. Lana had gone to check on Jade but when she got there Jade wasn't there she ran to get Sean and they ran round the hotel looking for their daughter. Lana ran to the front desk and they called the police while Sean was looking for Jade he rushed round the corner and bumped into someone he was about to apologise when he saw who it was " you what have you done with my daughter" john looked at Sean smugly and started to laugh. This only made Sean's blood boil and without even thinking he punched john full force in the face and knocked him out. Lana ran round the corner and gasped " Sean what have you done" he turned and looked at Lana she barely recognised him he had anger in his eyes " he wouldn't tell me where our daughter is" Lana took his hand and they walked to the hotel room to wait for news of the police when they walked in they could hear someone sobbing Lana shouted " Jade its us your okay where are you at" she crawled out from under the bed and ran to Lana "he tried to take me but I might of hurt do you no if he's ok" Sean looked at Lana and said " he's fine we are just glad you are" after they calmed Jade down she finally fell asleep in their bed Lana looked at Sean and said " you called her your daughter" Sean looked down at her and said " yes I did I didn't actually think I just got so angry at him im sorry Lana I won't say it again if you don't want me to" she shook her head " of course I want you to think of her as your daughter because she is. I love you Sean" he kissed her lips and said " not nearly as much as I love you and our little family".