Avengers in Disney World (1)

• Dedicated to to all you amazing readers! <3

Judging by most your guys' comments on the last chapter...you guys are going to want to kill me...XD...lol

       My heart was racing as our lips were only centimeters from each other, but they never met.  There was an abrupt knocking on the door, and we sprang apart as if we've been caught doing a crime. Well, in a way, I was. I mean, I was just about to kiss Loki, the man who had once been the enemy of the Avengers. Still in a daze, we both stared at the door confused whether to open it or not. I stood up and went for the door. 

      "Eryn!" Bruce greeted with a grin. Oh gosh, how badly I wanted to slap that grin off his face. I knew he was doing this on purpose. Why wouldn't he? He sneaked his head into the room, and lightly pushed the door moving me out of the way so he could step inside. "Nice room." Bruce commented eyeing the only bed in the room a bit suspiciously.

        Kill me now.

      "And to what do we owe this gracious pleasure?" I sarcastically asked my tone impatient.

    Bruce began to walk around the room, picking up random things and inspecting them if they seemed suspicious. I caught Loki's gaze and we both shared a confused look, what happened only a minute ago now forgotten. "Just checking to see if everything is...-" He picks up Loki's wallet and inspects it."-okay."

      "Bruce!" I exclaimed, rushing to him and snatching the wallet away as soon as he began to open it. I sent him a scolding look. "You don't just look into people's wallets. That's not normal."

      "I'm not normal, Eryn." He shrugged, nonchalantly. He then leaned against the dresser and stared at both Loki and I, sending us a toothy grin. I crossed my arms, and glared at him. Loki glanced between the two of us in an awkward way.

         "So...are you done here?" I asked.

        "Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?"

        Loki and I both glimpsed at each other- a bit taken aback- before turning to Bruce. "No!" We both exclaimed in unison, but the light blush in my cheeks was giving away the real answer.

         Bruce shook his head and began to laugh. His laughter then stopped, grin faded and replaced with a serious expression. “I am not ready to be a great uncle."

      "Bruce!" I gasped, embarrassed. If only he knew, that we haven't even had our first kiss together. We would've, if it weren't for him. I frowned as I realized that he wasn't going to stop any time soon. Ladies and gentlemen, this is why I haven't had a boyfriend since I came to Manhattan, I thought to myself.

      I couldn't even glance at Loki right now. I'd probably be as red as a tomato, if not more. Bruce's laugh filled in the awkward silence once again. I've had enough of it. I glared at him and made my way towards him, shoving him towards the door. He let me push him up until we got to the door.

      "Can you just leave?" I asked, my voice a bit strained since I was using all my force. Seeing that he wasn't going to move at all, I came up with a plan. I stepped aside, opened the door, and went back behind Bruce.