Where he kisses you/How you kiss

Kai: Kai likes to kiss you on top of your head, seeing as how he's taller than you. When you kiss, he holds your face in his hands, tilting your face up towards him. When he kisses you, it's gentle yet passionate.

Jay: Jay kisses you on your nose, sometimes touching his nose to yours. He likes to kiss you unexpectedly, running up to you, popping up from behind you. Part of his weird, quirky charm is holding your hands when he kiss you.

Zane: Zane favorite place to kiss you is on your cheek, giving it a quick peck at times. His kisses are soft and gentle as he rests his hands on the small of your back, your hands resting on his shoulders.

Cole: Cole likes to kiss your neck because he usually lays his chin on your shoulder. When you two kiss, he holds your waist, kissing you slowly and full of love.

Lloyd: Lloyd kisses you on the forehead, pressing his lips on your skin as he holds you. He wraps his arms around your shoulder when you kiss, swaying you both from side to side.

***********************************
Random question for anyone reading this: What is your favorite Ninjago shipping?

I personally ship Techno: Jay and Zane because it's so cute! Jay cares so much about Zane <3

-Zai