Chapter 14

"Actually, I remember it all."

I gasped and then accidentally rolled off the bed, falling onto the floor, face first.

"Ow!" I groaned, trying to stand up on my two feet. "You're lying aren't you? You're lying, you don't remember anything, you were drunk, right? Am I right?" My panic attack returned.

He chuckled, reaching out his hand to help me up, but I rejected. "I didn't expect you to be strong enough to carry me on your back all the way upstairs."

"AAAGH," I shrieked and he just laughed at me.

I sat back on the bed, making sure there was some distance between us. "So you w-weren't drunk?" I asked as my eyes got wider.

"I did drink with my colleagues, but not til' I get too drunk," he said.

I frowned, "So all that, was just acting?"

He nodded.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG MICHYEOSEO?!" I grabbed a pillow and threw it to his face.

He continued laughing hysterically, "My acting skills are quite great huh."

"I'm gonna kill you," I said, clenching my teeth, and reached out for a soft toy from the table by my bed. Taehyung quickly sprinting out of my room, still laughing like a kid.

I chased after him and barged into his room, "Kim Taehyuunngg, come out now."

He was nowhere to be seen. I ran and checked his bed, he wasn't there but there were a bunch of lion soft toys. I looked under the bed and he wasn't there either.

Just then, a pair of arms encircled my waist from behind. "Got you," a familiar voice said and I could see him smiling from the reflection on the window pane.

I was gonna nag at him at first, but he knows what to do to shut me up. Ugh, Kim Taehyung.

He placed his chin softly on my head then swung me gently from left to right. I was flustered, puzzled, flattered, all at the same time. He's being weird again. "I was just pulling a prank on you," he said.

"T-Then th-that k-kiss was totally unnecessary," I stuttered.

He said, "I'm just sneaking a way to kiss you."

"Wait-- what."
"I randomly felt like kissing you."
"wHAT."
"I'm just being weird."

I elbowed him and he instantly let me go, still wearing a smile on his face. "Do you like, go walk down the street and see a lady then kiss her randomly?" I asked and folded my arms.

"Well, maybe," he shrugged.

"Oh god, Taehyung, you need some rest," I said and pushed him onto the bed as I pulled the blankets and covered him fully.

I made my way out of his room. "You're the creep by the way," I said and closed the door behind me before he could say anything else.

I sighed, walking into my own room an unsure of what to feel. Good thing I'm not sick anymore, or I'd probably throw up in his face.

Just then, my phone beeped. I picked it up and looked at the Caller ID. It was my mom.

"Yobuseyo?" I answered the phone call.

"Annyeong Hyejinnie, how have my daughter been?" Mom asked, concerned about me.

It's been a weird journey. I'm weird. Taehyung's weird. This marriage is weird.

"I'm very fine, eomma," I responded to her.

"Very well," she said, sounding pleased, "How's your honeymoon trip? Did you enjoy it? Was it fun? Did you try making babies-"