Chapter 2

"So you're already been through the main entrance and the front of the school, I might as well as show you the library, some of the classrooms, and the field. Considering your arms Jay, I'd say you're quite athletic," I said to them placing a hand on Jay's arm. Who knew that a villain could be this attractive?

"You see Ria, teamwork really isn't my thing. I doubt I'll join the team," he told me as we first made our way to the library.

"If you say so," I mumbled reaching into my back pocket to check the time, I'd like to have the tour over before dinner time and I knew it was getting close to that time. I patted my pocket and my phone wasn't there. I tried the other one and it was missing from there as well.

"Jay, give it back," Carlos sighed as I turned around to face them and Jay just had a smirk on his face.

"Did you steal my phone?" I questioned crossing my arms and simply waiting for him to admit to it.

"No, I was just borrowing it. It's not called stealing, if you plan on giving it back to them," he pointed out reaching into his pocket and handing me a phone. I turned it on to look at the time and I noticed that the lock screen was not mine. It happened to be Chad Charming and a picture of himself, what a narcissist.

"This one isn't mine. You can gladly keep this one, Chad won't miss it too much, plus he's kind of a jerk," I told him as we did a trade off with my phone that he took from me. "Thank you, now if you don't want people to think poorly of you, I wouldn't steal from the people and especially things that they're going to notice. I'm watching you now, sneak thief," I said to him as we continue to make our way to the library.

"Oooh, you got told," Carlos whispered to Jay in a taunting voice as Jay told him to shut it.

"Anyways, ignoring that little incident. This is Auradon's one and only library. You need a book on the history of dragons or any of the stories of past princess and princes, come here. If you're going to read up on Rapunzel's story I wouldn't bother. The book of it completely takes away all the feelings mother and father felt for each other when they both realized they loved one another," I told them taking a deep breath. "I just love their story so much," I swooned and they just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Sorry, love stories aren't really something we get to hear a lot. Back on the Isle we hear stories that are filled with vengeance and anger, it doesn't really make a good bedtime story," Carlos stated looking down at his feet.

That was so sad to hear. Now I'm not about to being sappy with you, that's not how I am. I just have to say, that love when it's true love is beautiful. I could honestly listen to my father talking about how he fell in love with mother for hours, it's just a beautiful story. I guess I might be a sucker for a good love story but hey that's who I am.

Although, when I think about it, the other's aren't that romantic. Like Cinderella, could Prince Charming really not remember a face of the woman he was supposively in love with? Did he need to go around with the glass slipper trying to find her? Snow White's and Sleeping Beauty's stories were just bland, I can't even remember either of their husbands' names.

Belle and Beast were very sweet though, it's like Ben is doing with the children of the Isle of the Lost what Belle did with Beast. He's letting them prove that they can be good no matter their looks or who their parents are. I just love the royal family so much and Belle and Beast should be glad they have a perfect son like him.

Other stories, like Aladdin and Jasmine were good but not as moving as my mother and father's, I may be a little bias when it comes to picking the most romantic love story of all time but hey I've yet to find another story that even came close. I don't think I'm wrong when I say my parents' love story is the best.