Soreness Is Key

Mercedes Pov

Damien is a fuckin Mitch . My whole entire body hurts and it's not even funny like I dead wanna cry . This idiot let his fuckin wolf take control during the second - fourth round I know he didn't mean it but damn like come on now and my fuckin wolf so damn pussy she was scared and shit and I was like "No, bitch come out here and handle ur man's". Liam is really a fuckin beast (A/N I keep forgetting about my damn book but then again it's like nobody even read this shit no more andddd I'm making a new book called Wicked Pleasure (Bwwm) so y'all know that shit gonna be littttttt) like I know I'm a alpha and a werewolf but I'm still a lady like damn .

Even though I'm sore I know I gotta walk around and do all this alpha shit , but I know imma be limping and doing the thot walk and shit. So I got up to run me a bath but fell right back down .

I heard laughing and turned around to see buttface laughing his ass off like shit was funny

"It's not funny you stupid fuck boy "I said. Then he looked at me and said "Who the fuck do you think your talking to Noni"

He said

I looked at him like he was crazy

"YOU MOTHAFUCKA"
He stalked towards me and jumped on top of me and started tickling me .
"Ahh stop little nigga, I'm not playing, seriously Damien please stop" I pleaded .
"Say sorry and I'll let you go" he said , tickling me me even more which was starting to irritate me .
"Ok you stupid fuckboy ...... I'm sorry "
"Awww was that so hard baby "
" Yes it was"

As I got up and wobbled to the bathroom I made sure the water temperature was just the way I liked it then I felt Damien walk up his big ass behind me.

He was about 6'7 compared to my 5'2 (A/Nthis is my actual height )
"Alright nigga back the fuck up cause you ain't getting in with me" I loved him and all but my lady area could only take so much.
"Aw come on don't be like that bae"
"Nope sorry wait your turn" I said closing the shower curtain , but he pulled it right back and hopped in .
"Really Nigga"
"Yes really I wanted to get in with my future wife/luna ,which by the way the entire pack has to meet you one of these days"
"But I already know half of your pack I don't wanna meet the rest"
"Awww why not"
"Because I already don't like people what makes you think I wanna meet a whole bunch of mothafuckas that I know I won't like "
"Because your rude and disrespectful that's why and you don't know how to hold your fuckin tongue"
"Well sorry I was born this way you fuckboy ass nigga"
"Don't be baby I love the way you are"

After our shower and a couple of moments *wink,wink*
we finally made it down stairs to find my mother and uncle ........

Uhh Ohh cliff hanger in the head ass nigga
Nah let me stop but what y'all think they was doing
Leave a comment below and let me know .

Kay Sàvage