Oooohhhh, Mommy said a... (Chapter 14)

Yay! This story is starting to finally pick up the pace :D I think from now on if I upload about a page for a chapter I wont get bored aseasily and update faster....so hopefully that works...but if my updates get slower then I'll try for longer chapters :) I hope you guys like this, you all voted alot for the past chapter!!!!! THANK YOU *HUGE GINORMOUS SMILE* Can you keep it up?????

Enjoy :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of my day was boring and slow--except this morning.

Apparently football tryouts are in the morning at this stupid school I go to every day. And not just football tryouts--cheerleading, dance team, musical, etc. tryouts are all before school. Chase went and didn't tell me he was leaving for them and took the car. Then when they were over, apparently he got held back at school by traffic.

Yeah right, it was probably Jessica Brown draping herself all over him. Ugh, disgusting. So when I woke up this morning I had no car to get to school in. Luckily for Ellie, she'd left at like seven in the morning (being the crazy person she is) to take her mile long walk and go home. I had insisted on her staying, but she decided to leave. It was a good thing too otherwise she'd have just been late to school or skipped and I would have been embarrassed.

Eventually I knew that I'd just have to call in sick and skip. I sighed and reached for the telephone, ready to call the school knowing it was too late to get there on time anyways, when some car honked twice outside.

You wanna take a lucky guess as to who was sent to wait for me? Yup, it was Ryan. I rolled my eyes, picked up Liam, and went out the front door.

I didn't have a carseat for Liam so I had to hold him in my lap in the passenger seat since Ryan's backseat was covered with crap: CD's, clothes (guys and girls--yes I know it's gross--I prayed there wasn't any underwear), pizza boxes, pop cans, and other nasty stuff.

The whole way there he went passed the speed limit and took sharp turns. He was scaring the crap out of me, and I made an oath to myself that from this day forward I would avoid riding in a car when Ryan was behind the wheel. You know what was the worst part though? Liam LOVED it. He thought he was in a racecar and was racing against everyone else on the road. It was both amusing and terrifying.

"Your brother told me to get you since I got to leave earlier than him from tryouts." He had to be covering up for Chase and was probably lying to me. Chase was probably hitting on Jessica in the hallway somewhere. He didn't want to come back and get me and Liam. I respected that Ryan had my brother's back enough to lie for him. "Sorry about the mess in the back--I never have the time to clean it up."

I grimaced. You think? But at least he was apologizing. I would have never expected that.

"Its okay."

"Cool."

And that was it. No explanation, no nothing. It was...weird, awkward.

Then it started.

At first I thought it was an accident, but when he realized it was annoying me, he started making it worse.

He had been tapping on his knee with one hand, then decided to tap it on his driver's door, then he kept running fingers through his hair (which, as hard as it is to admit, was EXTREMELY distracting and not helping the situation), then he chose to drive with that hand and use the other to tap on the dashboard. His right hand messed around the volume knob, tapping about, finally he started to hum, and I was about ready to explode.

"WILL YOU STOP THAT ALREADY?"

He muttered underneath his breath, probably thinking I wouldn't hear him, "Geez, someone's PMS-ing."

"JUST BECAUSE A GIRL IS ANNOYED DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S ON HER PERIOD!''

The windows in his car were down, and we were in the student parking lot, which was something I didn't realize. We had plenty of time before class started thanks to Ryan's maniac driving. I received a lot of stares and caught a lot of whispers.

"Like, OMG! Isn't that, like, Chase's sister? Like, OMG, what a whore! She's like, already with Ryan."

"I know! Look at that slut."

"I think she's hot."

"Bitch.''

 I was embarrassed and frustrated to say the very least. Liam was driving me nuts by constantly cuddling and clinging to me, and I was furious for some reason. I think Ryan's incessant tapping was making me want to implode.

He chuckled. "Relax, I didn't even do anything."

"DIDN'T DO ANYTHING? GOD, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU DID EVERYTHING! YOU AND JACOB ARE ASSHOLES! THIS IS ALL BOTH OFF YOUR FAULT! SO WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP AND STOP TAPPING? HUH? WILL YOU? AND SHUT THE STUPID WINDOWS NOW!" my voice roared. 

Ryan looked at me with wide eyes, but then his expression relaxed after a beat. He rolled the windows up for me, and I sighed. I needed to control myself. It wasn't good to scream like this in front of Liam all the time. I tried to calm myself down by counting to ten, and then my voice was low when I spoke.

"I swear, you don't need a pair of car keys to drive me crazy."

He grinned.

The mischievous look on his face had me concerned. "What? What is your problem?"

"Nothing, it's nothing," he said chuckling.

"Obviously it's not nothing since you keep laughing."

He burst out laughing. "You don't need a pair of car keys to drive me crazy?" He laughed louder and by now it felt like the whole school was watching us. Didn't they have anything better to do than stare and the jock and the new girl together? "That's a good one. I'll definitely keep it in mind for later."

I blushed. "No, that's not what I meant!"

He was in hysterics. Why was he laughing so hard. Seriously, it wasn't that funny.

"Mommy, what's so funny?"

"Nothing sweetie, nothing is funny." I glared at Ryan and brushed some of Liam's hair off his forehead.

"But I want to know! Please, please, please mommy! Can you-"

"Liam, I'll tell you when you're older."

"Ok, mommy but don't forget," Ryan sing-songed.

"SHUT UP RYAN!"

"Ooh, you said a bad word. The good fairy is going to come and clean your mouth with soap!"

"Yes, I'm sorry Liam. I'll make sure she won't wash my mouth," I said, lying easily. Usually I was pretty good with cussing and 'bad' language around Liam, but Ryan makes me so frustrated that it's hard not to around him.

Ryan, still laughing said, "Right mommy, you said a bad word! Haha."

"I didn't mean what I said OK! It just slipped out of my mouth!" I defended myself. Why were they making fun of me for saying 'shut up'? I'd said a lot worse in front of both of them.

"Sure it did!"

"It did."

"No it didn't"

I huffed, "Whatever. I don't care."

"Yeah you do."

"SHUT UP I DON'T."

"Mommy, you said a-"

"YEAH, I GET IT."

************************************************************************************

Originally this was supposedtobe much longer,but mycomputer (still the crap one) is takingforever to load. As you can probably tell, sometimes the space bar doesn't work either. Its very frusterating. 

Also, every time I try to update I getcutoff and am forced to dosomethiing else or gosomewhere. I really want to get thischapter out so thats why I'm uploading and I can tell itsshort so sorry. :( I am crazy_ishea (I hope thats how youspell it) pushed me to continue so special shout out toher !!!!! :D Did you guys like the new cover??? Check out who I dedicated thischapter to to find out who made it! VOMMENT PLEASE!