Twenty Two

When we get back to Jack's house from breakfast, he immediately pins me against the door. Now, I know what he's doing. He wants to have sex now because we weren't able to yesterday.

His lips quickly attach to mine, snaking his tongue into my mouth, and I willingly let him. One of Jack's hands grab my thigh while the other grabs my butt, firmly. I don't want to have sex next to the door.

I slowly push him back from me and he looked at me very confused. I don't say anything and take his hand, leading him up into his own room. His super king sized bed is a better place to fuck on.

I lay down on the bed and pull him on top of me, kissing him again. He quickly stands, discarding his shirt and pants, leaving his boxers on. He gets back on top of me, removing my shirt and bra and pants with my panties at the same time.

My skin burning from the touch of his skilled fingers. I watch with anticipation. I want his mouth on me or him in me. I'm so needy, Jesus Christ. He stares at my naked body and I want to cover up.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers. "I'm stunned every time you lay in front of me, naked." He growls.

I bite my lip as Jack kisses a spot behind my ear, moving his way down the neck and to my chest. I try to suppress my moans, but they release once Jack sucks down on my sensitive skin, being sure to leave a mark.

He kicks his boxers down his legs. He lines himself up with me, kissing me while slowly pushing his length into me. Once I'm settled, he rocks back and forth into me, keeping a steady thrusting pace.

"Fuck, baby." He whimpers.

I wrap my legs around him and I love when we're like this. It's incredible to me. I moan louder as he tries to push himself deeper into me. My nails claw his back and he throws his head back in pleasure.

I close my eyes as I get closer and closer to my high. I reach my climax before Jack does and his thrusts slow down as he comes inside of me. I'm so thankful for shot contraception, because I don't need a baby popping up  at the moment. He exits from me and rolls, laying down next to me.

"I love you." He wraps his arms around me.

"I know and I love you, too. Very much." I remain limp from the sex we just had.

"It's just like the first time we met. We have sex and I buy you things."

"Except now, you buy me things for sex, sugar daddy." I scoff, jokingly.

"I do not." Jack half lies. "Mmm, and I liked that you called me daddy." He winks.

Jack's phone begins to ring from his pants and he gets up, naked, to fish it out from his pants. His eyebrows pull together as he slides his finger over the screen to answer the caller. He's too far for me to see who's calling.

"Hello?... What do you want?... No, I already told you to stop talking to me... No, I don't hate you... Yes, and I love her very much... I know, but that's in the past." He rolls his eyes and then hangs up.

"Who was that?" I roll onto my stomach and flutter my eyelashes at him.

He slaps my behind, "ex."

My heart rate increases, but then slows down as I recite the call and what he said to her. He said he loved me to her and he told her to stop talking to him. I mentally smile, I finally got him for sure.

"We haven't fought in a long time and I'm proud of us. We've come so far." I smile at Jack.

"You are too cute." He leans down to peck my lips, pulling his boxers back on.

He puts on loungewear and then tosses me my panties along with one of his t-shirts. I stand from the bed, about to get dressed in it.

"Wait." Jack stops me, approaching me and grabbing my waist.

He leaves kisses from my lips, down my body and I smile at what he's doing. I'm so in love with him. He comes back up and tells me he's done. I put on my underwear and Jack's shirt.

"Let's watch a movie or something." He hops back onto the bed.

"Or we can cuddle until I fall asleep because tired." I simply say, crawling into bed next to him.

I pull the covers over me and Jack puts his arm around me, resting it on my butt. I skim my free hand down to his crotch region.

"Camila." Jack warns, but not rudely.

I automatically take my hand away, smiling smugly. Jack uses the remote to turn on the TV, but carelessly flips through channels. He switches off the television after finding nothing to watch and then just turns his attention to his phone. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to a nap.

*

I wake up and Jack is snoring softly next to me. I try and look past Jack's shades in his room and it's dark outside. Today was semi eventful. We went out on a date, had sex, and then fell asleep.

I look up and his lips are parted slightly, his eyelashes fanned out on his cheeks. I lean up, pecking his lips, softly. He shifts slightly, licking his lips and then opening his eyes. I immediately regret kissing him, I woke him up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. I just kissed you and then-"

He leans down to interrupt my sentence with another kiss. He goes back into his position with his arm around me, closing his eyes again. Oh. He's not in the mood for sex.

I get up and out of his arms to go downstairs to get something to eat because I haven't ate anything besides breakfast. I don't want to go downstairs alone in this massive house.

"Jack, wake up. Can you come downstairs with me?" I quietly asks and he hums.

His eyes open, "okay." He groans.

He tiredly rolls off of the bed and then goes downstairs with me. I end up eating cereal and it's the middle of the night. Jack is sitting across from me, resting his arms on the table and his head on his arms. Why is he so tired?

When I'm done eating, I quickly wash the dish and wake Jack up again to go back upstairs. He gladly races up before me and hops into bed. I shut off all of the light and get into bed next to him.

"Thank you." I murmur.

"No problem, baby. Now go to sleep." He commands.

{vote, comment, share}