Chapter 10

Camila leaned her back on the headboard of her bed. Her eyes glued to the red velvet box in her hands. Austin said that he will give Camila time to think about it, but she knows that whatever she decide, Austin will force her to marry him anyway. And it's all because of the stupid and immature promise she made with him years ago. Camila was naïve back then; she didn't know anything about love. She only thought Austin was cute and decided to marry him. If only she can take back all the promises she made.

Camila heard a knock on her door and she quickly put the box in her nightstands drawer. She doesn't even want to wear it. She just accepts it to save Austin from embarrassment.

Camila got off her bed and went to open the door and when she did, she saw no one, instead there's a tug on her shirt. Camila looked down to find Ella, who was pouting and in her arm, there's a brand new stuffed lion.

"Ella? What's wrong? It's late." Camila bend down until she was eye level with her niece.

"I suddenly have a feeling that there's a monster under my bed," she pout, "Can I sleep with you?"

"Why don't you sleep with Mami and Mama?" Camila asked, letting the girl in.

Ella climbed on the bed and sit criss cross applesauce, "Mami's always get mad when I sleep in her room. She doesn't like it when I sleep in between her and mama because I got to cuddle mama and she doesn't." She said, crossing her arms on her chest and pout.

Camila let out an airy laugh at the thought that her sister get jealous with her own daughter. "Okay fine princess, you can sleep here." She said, making the girl squeal and jump up and down on her bed knocking the stuffed lion on the floor.

Camila took the stuffed lion and poke its nose as Ella stop jumping, "It's mine. His name is Simba." The girl grinned widely.

"It's cute. Did mama buy it for you?" She asked as she watched Ella get under her blanket, hands reaching for the stuffed lion and when Camila handed it to her, she hold it tight on her chest.

"Nope... Aunt Lorn gives it to me." She said, kissing the lion's nose.

"Aunt Lauren?" Camila asked, a little bit shocked. Ella nodded her head as she let out a yawn.

"It's not fair! I want one too..." Camila whined as she tried to pull the lion out of Ella's hand, but failed as the little girl hold it tightly on her chest.

"It's mine!" The little girl claimed as she kissed the lion's mane.

"Pleaseee..." Camila begged. Desperately wanting that stuff animal from Lauren.

"It's mine, aunt Mila! You got the flowers and chocolate, I got Simba." Ella said, and this time Camila raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about, Ella? There is no flower."

"Aunt Lorn came this evening... she told me to put the flowers and chocolate on your bed...I was going to put it on your bed, but things got hard and I can't open your door and uncle Austin was there...I asked him to help me open your door, but he refuse until I tell him who got you that flowers and chocolate...I remember I pinky promise Aunt Lorn that this is our little secret, so I don't tell him...he got mad and snatched the card from the flowers before he took all of it from my hands, including my simba...but I told him Simba is mine, so he give it back to me." Ella explained as she kissed the lion's nose again.

Camila's blood boil when she heard the six year old's explanation, "Ella, wait here okay? I need to see Uncle Austin."

When she saw Ella nodded her head, Camila quickly went out of her room to Austin's

DUM! DUM!DUM!

She was practically banging on Austin's door and a second later, the door squeaked open, revealing a sleepy Austin.

"What's wrong Mila?" Austin yawned before rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"Is it true that you take my present from Ella?!" Camila asked. Her face was red in anger.

"Yes. So what? You don't like flowers." Austin said nonchalantly, trying to shrug it off.

"Even if I don't like it...it is still mine!" Camila snapped. "Now where is it?!"

"In the trashcan." Austin said, making Camila's jaw dropped. 'Oh no he didn't...'

"WHAT THE FUCK AUSTIN!?" Camila pushed his shoulder, making him stumble back a little, but gained his balance quickly. "WHAT ARE YOU? A FUCKING CHILD?!"

"Why do you the want the cheap present so much huh? Is there anything between you and her?"

"Yes! So what? You're not my boyfriend, so fuck off!" Camila shouted and then she felt a rough palm on her left cheek. Austin had just slapped her.

Camila remembered when Lauren had slapped her. She wasn't mad at her because she deserved it. It was her fault. She lied to Lauren. But when Austin did it too, she was beyond furious. She didn't do anything.

Right when Austin was going to say something, Camila slap him back with her full energy. Austin looked back at her with a glare.

"What happen? Mila? Austin?"

They both turned to look at Selena at the end of the hallway.

"Camila slapped me! I don't know what's gotten into her, but lately she's being so rude!" Austin said.

"Mila, what's wrong?" Selena asked approaching her sister.

"Don't!" Camila said right about her sister wants to touch her. She glared at Austin, "Don't test me Mahone!" She said before descending the stairs.

Selena and Austin looked at each other. She had never seen Camila like this. Camila's not a hot tempered person. "What actually happened Austin?" She asked him, but her question was unanswered when Austin rudely slammed the door in front of Selena's face. ' Who's being rude right now?'

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Camila rushed to the kitchen, looking for the trash can. She opened the lid and her heart shattered at the sight of the flowers, along with the melted chocolate. She took the flowers out of the trash can and washes them in the sink.

Achoooo!

Camila sneeze. It's not like she doesn't like flowers. She actually love flowers back then, until she found that she has allergic towards flowers.

"What are you doing Mila?" Selena asked, approaching, frowning at her little sister.

"Nothing. Just cleaning the flowers." Camila replied as she sneezes again.

"Oh my god! Arent you allergic to flowers?" Selena said as she noticed her sister's now red nose.

"It's okay Sel, it's just a flu, it's not that bad." Camila said before sneeze again. "Plus, they're from Lauren." She said, smiling before sniffing the flower's scent. Bad move because after that she sneezes three times in a row.

"I got chocolate too..." Camila smiled dumbly at Selena but then frowned, "But it's all ruined...all because of Austin." Camila said. Her voice cracked as she let out a single tear. Selena watched her with a sad smile.

"Sel, what is the meaning of three red roses?" Camila asked.

"It means 'I Love You'..." Selena replied, smiling, remembering that her wife, Demi would send her three red roses from time to time.

"Is that mean she loves me?" Camila asked, wiping her tears and smiling adoringly.

This time Selena didn't answer her. She doesn't know anything.

"I hate Austin!" Camila sniffed, "How could he did this to me...I don't wanna marry him, Sel. I want to marry Lauren." Camila started to cry. She's sad that the first gift she had ever received from someone she loves is ruined.

"It's okay, Mila...I'm here and I won't let anyone get in your way to your happiness..." Selena said and quickly pulled her sister in a hug, letting her cry on her shoulder. If Lauren is the one she wants, then Selena can't do anything about it.

AN : Hi ... College makes me nervous.