Ch. 8

Paxton's POV:

    I am waiting outside her house to sneek in through the window. All I'm waiting on is the last bedroom light to go off. I know it's probably Trevor. I'm aware they don't like me and I really don't care. But Trevor is the only one that voices his distaste for me out loud.

I guess I should try to get along with them, it will make Adelaide happy. I don't know when I became so whipped but I don't mind. I like that we have the kind of relationship where we can tease and laugh with each other. I think that's one of the reasons I like her so much. She's the type of girl who will smile and make the best out of every situation. She's not a complainer, like the spoilt brats I've dated only interested in spending daddy's money, or mine. I don't even think she cares about my money.

    I would have never thought to propose marriage for her fathers farm. Brent gave me the idea and it was perfect.

    If she thinks I'm going to wait until our wedding to sleep with her again she's mistaken. There's no way I'd last that long. Every time she smiles I get hard, if I touch her I'm close to jumping her. I wanted her so bad before Trevor came into the the room. I chuckle, thinking of the things she said about my erection. She definitely has a sense of humor.

    The last light in the house turns off and I make my way to her window silently opening it. I slip through and go to the bed. I watch her sleeping soundly. I take off my clothes and climb into bed spooning her body with mine. I fall asleep shortly after that, content with her in my arms.