CHIHIRO

It's been two days since I woke up from my sudden coma, and my life couldn't be better.

I'm putting clothes into my bag when Kao enters my room.

"Hey," he says, hugging me from behind, "you almost done packing?"

I nod then turn to him, smiling.

"I can't believe we're going away together," I confess, putting my hands on his shoulders. His arms were still wrapped around my waist.

Kao chuckled. "Me either," he replied.

He leaned down and gave me a soft kiss. It felt nice, but something was missing. I just didn't know what.

He looked at me, his purple eyes focusing only on me.

"I have to go say goodbye to everyone first," I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead before he let me go.

"I love you, Chihiro" he calls out.

"I love you too, Kao."

I walked down the hallway, saying goodbye to the spirits I became friends with and the ones I worked with. It's going to be tough leaving this place.

Suddenly, I was pulled into one of the rooms, and the door locked shut behind me. It was pitch black in there, so I couldn't see a thing. Then, a light clicked on, and I found the culprit.

"So it's true," Haku began, standing right in front of me, still holding onto my wrist. "You and Kao are really leaving."

I gave him a weird look. He looked absolutely horrible! His clothes were dirty, his hair was in a mess, and his face had seemed like he had been through war.

"We leave tonight," I replied, trying to pull my hand from his grasp. But, his grip tightened a little.

"Please don't go," he choked out. I watched tears fall from his face, onto the wooden floor. "Please don't leave me. I love you!"

I opened my mouth to say something, but I was caught offguard by him pulling me to him. I attempted to get away, but it was no use.

That's when he kissed me. Hard.