Ch 81: I Love you Calla.

A/N: GUESS WHO JUST BOUGHT THIER TICKET FOR NY COMIC CON!!

THISSSS BIIITCH!

SOO EXCITED XD

Whats a better way to settle into a new city than go to a comic convention XD Sadly though since I will have just moved and I have zero friends in the state...I will probably be going all by my lonesome *sadface* BUT I'M GOING TO HAVE ONE OF MY MOST BAD ASS CONVENTION OUTFITS YET! So that pretty much makes up for it.

Speaking of the move. Its only 8 days away O.o

~~~~~~

OH AND BITCH THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!

THIS RIGHT HERE -----> If when reading ch 80 it stopped at: 'oh. now I remember her. Damn thing practically threw herself at me when Calla left. It was in terrible taste really but all my fathers pets seem to be akin to steer walkers.'

YOU DID NOT GET THE FULL CHAPTER!!! YOU MAY WISH TO GO BACK AND READ IT NOW THAT ITS FIXED

~~

Calla POV:

Wow this guy even looks like a mad scientist. I glanced at Kaden who looked anything but pleased.

"Pet...are you sure?"

I looked around at the dank space where my entire existence would change, nearly cringing when I noticed the old rusted chains on the wall not too far from the medical table. "I am sure."

At least I think I am.

The scientist smiled at me, "Calla correct?"

I nodded desperately wanting to reach out to Kaden but restrained myself.

The good doctor didn't know why we wanted me changed.

He grinned, flashing his fangs, "good good, I am doctor Hoover. I will be aiding your transition into vampirism! and lucky you the blood sample I was given for the procedure was from your master, a strong sample from a good lineage makes the process much easier and boots your survival chances."

I looked up at Kaden wide eyed, I had no idea he had done that.

Kaden on the other hand paid me no mind as he was glaring at the doctor, "Enough with the small talk you know our agreement."

The doctors smile faltered, "ah yes..this beautiful creature is my last chance to prove myself brilliant, you see the benefit of my work well enough to donate your pet to the cause."

Wow that sounds creepy.

"..Now I belive we need to decide what it is we will be changing, I was thinking perhaps making her heart still beat."

Kaden made a strange outraged sound, "I will not risk such a thing."

"Immunity to sun-"

"No. Something small, you do that and I will bring you a new subject."

That was a lie, a total lie but the doctor didn't need to know it.

Dr. Hoover didnt seem very happy but nodded, "Of course m'lord How about we see if we can make Calla here fangless?"

I answered before Kaden could, "No!..no I want my fangs."

I need them to bite Kaden to show everyone he's mine as I am his, to show my love for him in the way vampires do.

The doctor looked a bit puzzled but nodded none the less, "Lord Dawson I am afraid as standard procedure dictates I must speak to Calla alone for a few moments."