Imagine for JenniXCX

Jennifer's POV

"Wake up Jennifer!! This is the 5th time I'm waking you" I heard Michael say. I groaned and turned away from him. "You know you have practice today with Calum today. It's already 5am. You have to be there in half an hour" He says. "WHAT!?? And you can only call him Coach Hood. He is really strict about everything so please call him Coach Hood" I said getting out of bed and rushing to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got dressed up in my soccer jersey and shorts and wore my cleats. I put my gear in the bag and got my water bottle from the kitchen and rushed down stairs where Michael was waiting. "Lets go!!" I screamed knowing if I was late then I'd have to do extra running or warm ups. "Ok, ok!" Michael said and we exited the house and entered the car which was in the garage. He gave me a sandwich to eat since I didn't have enough time for breakfast. He started up the car and was driving when our mini- argument started. "Why is Coach Hood so strict? You are still 15. He literally puts you through torture" Michael said. "Dude, he is helping us. We only do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 crunches, 70 pull ups, run 5 miles, then we start our practice" I said like it was no big deal. "Thats a lot! I dont like him. I want you to switch teams" He said. "Michael I don't have time for this. I am already a minute late. Practice starts at 5:30 and now its 5:30 am" I complained. 

As soon as we reached the field I jumped out of the car and just ran to the field with my bag. "Nice of you to finally join us!!" Cal- I mean Coach Hood yelled in my face. "Sorry Coach Hood I was--" "NO EXCSUES!" He said. I nodded and looked down. "You owe me 3 miles after practice is over" He said. I didn't dare and argue with him. "Yes sir" I said and joined the team.  "OK TODAY IS GOING TO BE THOSE FITNESS DAYS! BUT THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE AFTERNOON. RIGHT NOW WE ARE JUST GOING TO START PRACTICE. I WANT YOU TO BE ON TIME AT 2 PM RIGHT HERE! MOW START YOUR ROUTINE!" He yelled. We all murmured a small "Yes sir" and started working. "COME ON FASTER" Coach Hood yelled in another girls face was right besides me. I was on 89th push up but I kept pushing myself. "FASTER!" He yelled in my face. I nodded and started going much faster. I got done with the push ups and the sit ups and the crunches.  I found the pull-up bar and noticed that noone was there. Most of the girls were still doing crunches. I quickly started doing pull ups and I was done in under 5 minutes and my arms were sore. I've been on this team for a long time but you could never get use to this routine. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING THERE!? 5 MILES NOW!!" Coach Hood yelled in my face. I nodded and started running around the track.  4 laps on this track was a mile so I had to do 20 laps. I am kind of used to the running now even though I am the goalie. I don't know why hes making goalies run 5 miles for no reason. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I finished the 5 miles. "Done!" I yelled. "Ok start you drills!" He yelled. I nodded and picked out a partner and started my drills. Basically passing and dribbling and diving for the ball. After 3 hours we were all done with practice I had to stay another 15 minutes to give the coach 3 miles. After I got done with that I saw Michael with his car. I ran to him and quickly got in the car. "So how was practice?" Michael asked. "The usual" I replied. I was exhausted. "I also have practice at 2 pm again" I said. "Again?! This coach is too strict" Michael complained. "Michael my dreams are big and I have to achieve them. It's a fitness day thing. We get weighed and then we have to do all those exercises" I said like it was nothing because it was nothing compared to practice. We reached our destination and I went up to my room weighing myself. I was 153 pounds. Thats good for an athlete because I have a lot of muscle in me that I need. I went on my laptop since it was already 10 am and I had 3 and a half hours left. I was on my laptop for about 2 hours, then I took a small nap for an hour long. I woke up again and went in the kitchen to get something to eat. I ate an apple and drank some milk. I look at the time and it was 1:20 so I went up to my room and changed into my training shirt and shorts which weigh like nothing practically. "Michael I dont want to be late again!" I yelled grabbing my water bottle. He came down the stairs and quickly put his shoes on. "Sorry, I was watching a movie" He chuckled. I nodded and we exited the house once again. We reached the field but this time I saw Coach Irwin standing there. I walked up to him. "Go inside the gym to get weighed and then come outside again" He said. I nodded and ran into the gym where the rest of my team mates were also being weighed. I saw Coach Hood yell in a girls face to lose 8 pounds by the next game. I was in my thoughts for too long because when I snapped out of them I was next. I stood on the scale and looked at my right and say Coach Hemmings with my folder which had my medical records in it.