Chapter 1: The Upcoming Reunion

A/N: Here's Jessie Pavelka.

Damn hot!

I thought he could be Nicolas Petropoulis.

|THIS IS IN THIRD PERSON POV|

~~~~~~~

Let's go

All that I remember is that you had me at hello

I knew right when I met her that I wouldn't take it slow

The more we heard the music, the more we got in synch

The more I kept you laughing, the less I stopped to think

The last thing I remember, you said this place is beat

It must have gotten crazy 'cause I can't recall a thing

Last night

(last night)

Can't remember?

(Remember)

What happened?

(What happened?)

(Good Charlotte - Last Night lyrics)

Vote

Comment

Follow

~~~~

Unedited

          NICOLAS AND his friends are on the deck in his en-suite room isolated from all the hotels and luxurious cottages, in one of their famous luxurious beach resorts. He and his friends; Zandros, Stavros, and Demetrio -his partner, were watching the sunsets as they leisurely sipped their beers and, chatted mostly nonsense stuff. Just relaxing, no business topics, just pleasure.

"Just accept the fact that your charms are long gone, Stav," Demetrio chuckled as he swigged his beer.

"Zip it, Demetrio! I know she had declined your invitation, too." Stavros retorted haughtily with his smug face. Demetrio's face turned beet red, caught red-handed. He swigged his beer and everyone laugh, including Nicolas.

"Well, Nicolas is the last spawn. Let's see if he can break the shield that woman establish around her." Zandros laughed and looks like he was rejected too.

Adriana De Luca. That girl who caught his friend's attention and he knew, that girl piques his interest.

"I'll bet five thousand, she'll reject him either," Demetrio bets and Stavros agreed on.

"I'll go with a yes." Zandros made a bet. And, he felt challenge plus the fact that he was intrigued by her.

Didn't he know, he already caught her interest the moment her eyes laid on her? So the fake courting begins, that ended them both in his ensuite room, after three days of touring her around their resorts, and cruising the island.

After a couple hours cruising, the sun sets and he invited her to his private cottage, for dinner, thinking to end the fake courting since he was declared a winner.

"Thanks for the dinner," she smiled shyly as she stood up. He felt alarmed. For some reason, he doesn't want her to go.

"You can stay for a little bit, to settle the food in our stomach." He blurted out absentmindedly and she agreed.