Chapter 8:Deep trouble

A/N:Updates might be more slower because I'm going back to school tomorro and i'm entering 8th grade.With all the homework and after school clubs,I'll be really busy.I'm so sorry and I'll try and update often once I go back to school.Wish me luck in the real world!Hope you enjoy this chapter! :)❤️And Thanks for the 310 Ready guys!Enjoy!

     "We're Finally here!"Mabel shouted.

"Shh.Mabel,keep it down!"Dipper whispered.

"Well,sorry Mister Wet blanket."Dipper shook his head and got out of the car.The others did the same and started walking to the lake.There wasn't to much people,but there was still a few here and there.

"You ok,Dipper?"Bill asked,walking besides him.

"Yeah.You know how to swim,Bill?"

"No."Bill said.

"Figures.Well,we could probably borrow a donut((I think that's what people call them at least.)) for you Bill if we ask the workers here."

"Yay!"Dipper laughed and punched Bill.

"Come on."Dipper started running with Bill behind him.

"Have fun,kids!"Stan yelled.

"Well,I'm gonna go and find some other cute boys to flirt with."Mabel said.

"Good luck with that."Stan laughed.

"I don't need luck.With my looks and charm,I can get a boyfriend in no time."

"I wouldn't dream of it."Stan said.

"Are you saying I can't get a boyfriend,Grunkle Stan?"

"Pretty much."Stan shrugged.

"You wanna bet?"

"Your on kid!"

"I bet I could win a date before sundown!"Mabel challenged.

"I bet you won't."Stan snapped back.

"Ten dollars I would."

"Make that Twenty and we get our selfs a deal.

""Ok."They both shook on it and sealed the deal.

"You have until sundown."

"Alright!Wish me luck.Oh,wait!I don't need luck!"Mabel bragged.Stan rolled his eyes.

"Have fun!"Stan said.

"Oh,I will."Mabel turned around and searched for a guy to go out with.Meanwhile with Dipper and Bill,Dipper was getting ready to get in the water and Bill was trying to put on the donut.

"Ha!Finally,I got it on!"Bill said.

"Wow,congrats."Dipper said sarcastically.

"Pft.Hater."Bill said as he took off his shirt.Dipper couldn't help and stared at Bill.

"You like what you see?"Bill smirked.

"N-no."Dipper blushed.Bill laughed.

"So,are we gonna go in the water or what?"

"Yeah."Dipper said.They started walking on the dock the lake had in the middle of it.They started walking when Dipper heard someone calling his name.

"Dipper!Dipper!"Dipper turned around and saw Thad running towards him.

"Hey!"Dipper said.

"Your here!"Thad said cheerfully.

"Yup."

"Who's this?"Thad asked.

"Oh,this is my friend,Bill.Bill this is Thad."

"Nice to meet you."Thad reached out to shake Bill's hand.Bill slowly reached out and shook his hand.

"Hi."He said quietly,looking at the ground.Bill couldn't help it,but he thought Thad looked awfully familiar.Like he's seen him before.Bill shook it off,but had a bad feeling about Thad.Bill decided he didn't trust him.

"Well,let's get in the water already!We're gonna be baked alive standing here!"Thad said.Dipper laughed.

"Ok."They both ran and Bill walked down the dock.They were about to jump when he remembered he had his watch on and his watch wasn't water proof.He stopped and stood there.Thad stopped too and looked at Dipper

."What's wrong?"

"Uh,my watch."Dipper said,showing Thad his wrist.

"Why don't you take it off then?"

"Because it's hard to put it back on."

"Then ask someone to help you put it back on."

"Nah."Dipper said.

"Just buy a new watch then."

"I don't have the money."

"I'll give you another watch."

"What do you-"Thad ran behind him and pushed Dipper off the dock.

"Thad!What the heck?!"

"You were gonna go in some way or another."Thad smirked.Dipper growled and saw Bill sneek up on Thad.Dipper smirked as he saw Thad beening pushed off the dock.

"AAHH!"Thad screamed with a splash.Bill mumbled something and Dipper didn't quite hear.

"Bill!You are so dead!"

"Meh."Bill shrugged.Bill ran and jumped right in.Dipper giggled and swam toward Thad and Bill fighting.

'They barely just met and now they're fighting?'Dipper thought.

"Guys!Stop it."Dipper said.

"He started it."Bill grumbled.

"Hmph."Thad said.Dipper sighed.

"Alright,I know you guys started off on the wrong foot,but can you guys just get along for me?"Their expressions soften and they both said,"Okay."

"Good.Now,how's about a game of Marco Polo?"Dipper said.

"That's sounds great!"Thad said.

"How do you play?"Bill asked.

"Oh,I'll teach you."Dipper said.Dipper explained Bill the rules and showed him how to play.Then,they all started playing rounds of Marco Polo and swam around the lake for awhile.Dipper was 'it' and had his eyes covered,while Bill and Thad were swimming around,trying not together caught.

"Marco!"

"Polo!"Bill yelled.

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

"Marco!"Silence.

"Marco?!"Dipper asked.There was more slience.

"Bill?Thad?"Dipper uncovered his eyes and saw Bill's donut floating around.But Bill wasn't there.

"Bill!"Dipper gasped.