Thirty-Two

Nari sighed and walked out of the school. She wasn't going home. She couldn't face her gramma. She sighed and walked to Suga's house. She stood on the beach for a while. Let the relentless wind and rain whip her hair and skin. She missed him. It'd only been a day. She clenched her fists. She needed to get a grip. She needed to help Rapmon find Suga. She crossed her arms and walked into his house. She peeled off her wet clothes and threw them in the washing machine. She pulled on one of Suga's t-shirts and boxers. She took a deep breath. Breathing him in. She heard the door open and bang shut. She furrowed her brow and ran down the stairs.

It was Rapmon. She followed him into the living room. Rapmon fell down on the couch and just stared ahead blankly. She sat down beside him.

"Have you found him?" She asked. Rapmon shook his head.

"What happened?" She murmured, tentatively reaching for his hand. He looked terribly upset. Like he had seen a ghost. Or like someone just died.

"My dad. He wants them all." Rapmon murmured in horror.

"Who?" She asked, squeezing his limp hand and leaning forward. Rapmon looked at her sadly,

"He thinks I told Suga to leave. He wants to take my family. He wants to take away my family." His father wanted Jin. Jimin. V. J-Hope. Jungkook. Suga.

"What about you?" She asked. Rapmon shook his head.

"Not me." Rapmon's eyes were wide with horror and his lips were dry. She looked down at her lip. Everything just got worse.

"He wants to hurt me. He wants to take away my family so he can control me." Rapmon yelled angrily.

"I'm sorry. What can we do?" She asked.

"Nothing! He's not gonna stop until he gets them! We have to fight the entire f**king Yakuza! We're dead! He knows I'd do anything to protect them! I have to give them up! Then they'll go on to kill people! I can't let that happen! But I can't let them die either!" Rapmon yelled.

"It's their decision! They won't do that!" She argued. He looked at her and shook his head.

"The Yakuza isn't asking. They're telling us."

"They can't do that." She whispered.

"They are. And I can't stop them. Nari, I lost Suga and that's painful enough. I can't lose them all. What do I do?" Rapmon asked her desperately. She didn't know. Rapmon had never asked her for help before. She didn't know what to do. So, she awkwardly wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. He went limp beneath her and held her tightly and began to cry.

Rapmon was...crying?

------------------------------

(A/N)

coca-cola is cool