Chapter Six

Hello! Everyone :D

Enjoy! :*

***********

"Awkward"

"She was like a gentle breeze that took his breath away."

"Where is Iris?" Dean asked Helen.

"I don't know Sir. She should be here by now." She said checking her watch.

"Let her know, that I want to meet her as soon as she arrives." Dean said and moved towards his office.

----------------

"Helen told me you wanted to meet me?" Iris asked as she walked into his office,

His office has that beautiful view of Manhattan. You can stand behind his desk and adore the beautiful view of this sparkling city. This room was in breadth, his desk was settled to the right of the room and to the left of it, it had a couch and a table along with other furniture and things.

"Good morning to you too." Dean said as he looked up from the file he was reading.

"And what's sup, with your face, I mean." Dean said motioning his hand around his face in circle with the pen he was holding, "and especially your eyes..wa-waaait...you were crying weren't you?" Dean continued.

"What happened Iris?" He stood up with a concerned look on his face and walked towards her.

"Nothing Dean. I just overslept. Its all because of that." Iris replied hesitantly.

Dean heavily sighed, shrugging his shoulders.

"Just for once, let your heart speak..."

"There's nothing to speak about, Dean. Besides, I have work to do."

"I know that and that's why I called you but..."

"We have got the reports and some footage also of his office and home." Iris cut him in mid while putting all the details on Dean's desk.

"You are...quick." Dean said raising his brows.

"That's why I am the best." Iris said with a wink, "now, I need to meet your cocky millionaire friend." Iris said and started walking towards the door.

"...expressing how you feel doesn't make you weak, rather it strengthens you from within, Iris." Dean stated.

Iris turned around and glanced at Dean and then moved out.

Dean yet again, sighed heavily.

----------------------------------------------------

"Do you wanna lose?" Iris asked while barging in to Derek's office.

"Who let you in?" Derek saw Iris, bewildered with her sudden outburst and her presence in his office.

"I am your lawyer. I don't need any permission." Iris stated as she approached Derek's desk and sat opposite to him. "Btw you should get yourself a new secretory, possibly who doesn't accuse of sexual harassment.." She continued

"Oh! Really?" Derek asked raising his brows.

"I need to just ask a few questions before going for the settlement."
Iris stated ignoring Derek's previous question.