Rogue Assassin

It just came to my attention that I have spelt the name of the book wrong. It's meant to be 'Rogue Assassin.' Well. This is awkward. Haha, I hope you enjoy it none the less. :)

Also, shout out to Synne Jakobsen (Rogue Wolfie) for the cover <3 

Often the thought of suicide rolled around in her head. It was a quick way to get out of this pain, a quick way to get out of this place. She knew that the only chance she had of survival would be to either escape, become a snitch or sell herself. She would rather burn in the deepest pits of hell before doing any other then escape.

She knew that the days would grow longer and that in time they would give up on her. But for now, she was fresh meat. New intelligence they wanted. She was the new pray. She was pinned up to the wall, all limbs separated, nothing but her undergarment to cover her trembling body. Her long black hair fell over her face as she let her head hang in shame.

Her wounds were covered in blood making her undergarment stick to her small frame. She was suppose to be one of their greatest assassins but when one of their best goes rogue, there isn't much hope for her or anyone of her kind, for that matter.

They were being hunted then slaughtered, tortured for information or made to swear 'loyalty'. She hadn't an idea of why they had kept her alive. All she knew is the second she broke free, they where all going to pay.