two

Shawn;
A lot has happened in a week, my followers have been rising and my vines have gotten lots of views. Most importantly though,  this week, I was discovered by Bart Bordelon, the founder and general manager of this thing called magcon. I'm excited to tag along since I'll be able to meet lots of fans. I'm a bit nervous to meet Nash, Matt, Hayes, Aaron, Cameron, Jack  and Jack, Jacob, Taylor, Mahogany and Carter though.

a few months later..
magcon has gotten increasingly popular and it is so much fun to tour around the country meeting fans. The boys and Mahogany are awesome to be around and making vines with them is so fun. Today, Bart told us that there was going to be one more member added to magcon. I'm excited to meet them, who is it going to be?

Sarai;
I was in the middle of my shift at Starbucks when my phone started ringing loudly, I ignored it since I was working.

"Caramel Frappe!" I yelled as the person who ordered it came up to grab it.

My phone started ringing again, annoying me. I look at the screen and it says unknown. I answer it anyway, prepared for some prank call from middle school kids. Instead it surprised me.

"Hello? Are you Sarai Green?"

"Yes this is she, may I ask who's speaking?"

"Bart Bordelon."

With those two words my heart dropped.

a/n this chapter is just a filler so I'm doing a double update today! The next chapter will be a lot longer. Sorry for not posting an update sooner I was busy and I had writers block ugh. Thanks for all the votes and reads❤️, make sure to keep those up! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!