-Ace-

-AN-
Songfic ahead, my little minions of mayhem!... Oh, I am so calling all of you dudes that from now on! I know this took a while -Gomene!- I just didn't have time! And I just decided to pay more attention to my other two stories, so... Yeah. Heh.

Alsooooo.... I now have a Tumblr account for you guys to check out! It's One Piece, duh, and I'll be doing headcannons! There's nothing there yet guys, so be sure to follow me and request anything you want!

I'm under the same name, just search thebluerevolutionary!

Song- Shut up and dance~ Walk the Moon.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

For once in his life, Ace was less than excited to be entering the brightly painted doors of the club he usually, greatly enjoyed visiting. He had just suffered a major argument with his brother, Sabo, and was in no mood to be out today.

But his friends had to insist upon it, didn't they? Damn Marco and Thatch, damn them both! They were far to convincing for their own good.

The second Ace entered the club,named 'Sterling Sake', his nose was instantly met with the pungent stench of alcohol. Ears assaulted with music that was amped up way too loud.

~'Oh don't you dare look back,

Just keep your eyes on me,'

I said, 'You're holding back!'

She said, 'Shut up and dance with me!'

This woman is my destiny!

She said, 'Ooh! Shut up and dance with me!'~

Ah well. If Ace was going to be forced to be in this place, he was going to do his own thing. He muttered his departure, before heading straight to the bar, and ordering a Cider.

The sweet liquid hit his tongue, making him suck his cheeks in a bit at first, but quickly adjusting. Sighing, he spun around on his bar stool and observed the crowed of sweaty, drunk and dancing people.

If his mood had been better, he would have been one of those people. And, if he was lucky, one of the men stumbling home with a random woman.

As his grey eyes continued to survey the crowed, he caught glimpse of Thatch. Already leaning next to a very flushed, very giggly woman. He probably hadn't even had a single drink yet, and he had already pulled.

"Smooth bastard."

Ace grunted to himself.

~We were victims of the night,

The chemical, physical kryptonite!

Helpless to the base, and the fading light,

Oh, we were born to get together! Born to get together!

She took my arm, I don't know how it happened!

We took the floor and she said....~

Suddenly, he caught wind of a cluster of girls, all laughing and dancing together under the blaring, colourful lights attached to the ceiling.

However, one girl in particular caught the lights just right. In a way that made her (h/c) hair shine, and her smile positively radiant.

The raven was entranced, hypnotized, at the way her hips swayed and rolled side to side, arms above her head as she surrendered herself to the music.