three

Sarai;
"I was wondering if you would consider joining a group called magcon. I've seen your vines and your fans have been increasing greatly. Your friend Jack Johnson is already part of magcon as you may know and he requested for me to add you to the group"

"I-I would love to join. Do I need to sign any paperwork? And when would I leave for magcon?"

"SARAI GET OFF YOUR PHONE!!! DO YOU WANT TO BE FIRED?!!!"

"Umm what was that?"

"That's my manager for the job I work at."

"Well may I speak to him?"

"Umm sure"

I handed the phone to my pissed off manager. He gave me a confused face but took my phone and held it up to his ear. I heard loud talking from the other line but I had no idea what Bart was saying. After a couple minutes my manager handed me my phone with a fake smile plastered on his face.

He said "I'm sorry for what I said and I hope you enjoy touring the country"

"Thanks Mr.Jackson"

I returned to the call with Bart and held my phone up to my ear as he started talking.

"Well actually you should start packing today because you are leaving tomorrow morning for New York. I'll have 2 of the boys meet you at the airport. You'll recognize them don't worry. When you get to the hotel I'll have you sign some paperwork so you'll be officially part of magcon, okay?"

"Yes, sounds great! Thank you so much for this opportunity, Bart. I'll see you tomorrow!"

As soon as I hung up on the call I took my apron off and threw it across the counter as I went to the back room to get my stuff. Once I had everything I walked out the front door yelling, "BYE BITCHES!"

the next morning...

I had my stuff all packed and I was extremely tired due to my lack of sleep. I was too excited to sleep last night, I mean who wouldn't be!! I was currently waiting at the gate, my plane was going to take off to New York in 15 minutes!!

When it was finally time to board, I handed the lady my tickets and proceeded to the terminal. I walked into the plane. Not to be greedy or anything but I wished that Bart could of gotten first class seats for me. I got to my row and looked at my seat to see my worst nightmare.

The person sitting next to me was on the outside seat, away from the window. He had a huge belly, looked disgusting and it smelled gross with me just standing there. I had the inside seat which means that if I ever needed to go to the bathroom, I would have to go through him first eww. I got into my seat rather forcefully since it was difficult to get to. This is going to be a long couple of hours.

When the sun began to rise at 7:00am, I took a picture of the plane's window. After I posted it, it already had 5,000 likes. My fan base has been growing fast, I had no idea I would come this far with vine. I had 500,000 followers on Instagram and 700,000 followers on vine. I drifted off to sleep and was awoken by a tap on my shoulder by the guy next to me.

"we're here".

The plane landed and I quickly grabbed my luggage eager to meet the 2 magcon boys waiting for me. Without thinking I dropped my luggage and ran to one of them. I gave them a huge huge and wrapped my legs around their waist.

"Umm hi, my name is Shawn. You must be Sarai"

"Oh my god, Shawn I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking" I said as I unwrapped my legs from his waist. I felt my cheeks turn pink from embarrassment.

"Well umm I'm going to go get my bags"

As I walked slowly to get my bags I heard Shawn talking,
"Woah you were right Jack, she's interesting. But she is really cute"

I felt my cheeks start to warm up as I walked back to Shawn. That's when I noticed Jack. Jack Johnson, my friend since kindergarten. How could I have not noticed him before? I gave him a quick glare to see his fist clenched. He looked pissed off, I wonder why.